Auburn lands commitment from 4-star OT Caleb Johnson

Auburn Head coach Gus Malzahn walks in the Tiger Walk prior to Auburn vs. Florida, on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019, in Gainesville, Fla.

After receiving a commitment from 3-star athlete Tar'varish Dawson earlier on Friday, which brought Auburn's 2021 recruiting class to five commits, The Tigers quickly added a sixth commit. 

Auburn has received a commitment from 4-star offensive tackle Caleb Johnson. Johnson is Auburn's sixth commit in the class of 2021 and the second offensive lineman. 

According to 247Sports composite rankings, Johnson is a 4-star offensive tackle and is currently ranked as the 29th-best offensive tackle for 2021. Johnson is from Ocala, Florida, and attends Trinity Catholic High School.   

The 6-foot-7, 295-pound lineman, joins fellow offensive lineman J'Marion Gooch as the Tigers' current offensive line commits in the class of 2021.

Johnson joins defensive tackle Lee Hunter, running back Armoni Goodwin, defensive back Phillip O'Brien Jr., offensive tackle Gooch and athlete Dawson in Auburn's current class of 2021 commits.         

Jake Weese | Sports Editor

Jake Weese, senior in journalism with a minor in history, is The Plainsman's sports editor.

@TheJakeWeese

Sports@theplainsman.com 

Share and discuss “Auburn lands commitment from 4-star OT Caleb Johnson” on social media.