Live Tracker: Auburn finalizes 2021 class on National Signing Day

<p>Head coach Bryan Harsin poses for a picture with Aubie on the Haley Concourse on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021, in Auburn, Ala.&nbsp;</p>

Head coach Bryan Harsin poses for a picture with Aubie on the Haley Concourse on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021, in Auburn, Ala. 

Follow along for live updates throughout the day as Auburn receives National Letters of Intent from players in the class of 2021 on National Signing Day.

Juwon Gaston (S, 5-11, 187; Carver HS, Montgomery, AL): Rounding out Auburn’s National Signing Day class is Gaston. Gaston is a 3-star safety and is rated as the No. 49 safety in the class of 2021, according to 247Sports composite rankings.

Cayden Bridges (S, 6-2, 190; Magee HS, Magee, MS): A late target for Bryan Harsin and Auburn, the Tigers offered Bridges late and were able to flip him from his South Alabama commitment. In-state Mississippi State offered shortly after Auburn, but the Tigers ultimately brought in Bridges. Bridges is a 3-star recruit according to 247Sports composite rankings.

Eku Leota (DL, 6-4, 250; Northwestern, Asheville, NC): Leota is signing with Auburn after spending three seasons at Northwestern. In 18 career games with the Wildcats, Leota racked up 6.5 sacks and 10 tackles for a loss. He played in eight games in 2020 and led Northwestern with four sacks.

Tar’varish Dawson (ATH, 5-10, 175; Lehigh Senior HS; Lehigh Acres, FL): From Lehigh Acres, Florida, Dawson is a 3-star athlete and is rated as the No. 25 athlete in the class of 2021, according to 247Sports composite rankings.

Joko Willis (ILB, 6-3, 215; Independence Community College; LaGrange, GA): Willis is Auburn’s second 2021 signee from Independence Community College, joining cornerback Kamal Hadden on the Plains. Willis is a 3-star inside linebacker and is rated as the No. 2 inside linebacker, according to 247Sports JUCO composite rankings. 

Colby Smith (OT, 6-7, 315; Rockingham County HS; Reidsville, NC): The first signee of the Bryan Harsin era is Smith. Smith is a 3-star offensive tackle and is rated as the No. 49 offensive tackle in the class of 2021, according to 247Sports composite rankings. 

Jake Weese | Sports Editor

Jake Weese, senior in journalism with a minor in history, is The Plainsman's sports editor.

@TheJakeWeese

Sports@theplainsman.com 

Share and discuss “Live Tracker: Auburn finalizes 2021 class on National Signing Day” on social media.