Christian Clemente | Assistant Sports Editor

Articles

State of the SEC: Georgia, Kentucky and Vanderbilt

The Plainsman wanted to continue providing our readers content similar to Media Days, in hopes of getting our readers ready if there is a football season by interviewing our fellow SEC sports editors and their staff. For Tuesday, we spoke with William Newlin of The Red & Black, Braden Ramsey of The Kentucky Kernel and Simon Gibbs of The Vanderbilt Hustler. 

Wide Receiver X-Factor: Anthony Schwartz

Going into his junior season, Anthony Schwartz has showcased his big-play ability and gone quiet at other times. Since he can take over games with those big-plays, Schwartz is the wide receiver X-Factor for Auburn.

State of the SEC: LSU, Florida and Missouri

The Plainsman wanted to continue providing our readers content similar to Media Days, in hopes of getting our readers ready if there is a football season by interviewing our fellow SEC sports editors and their staff. For Monday, we spoke with Rivers Wells of The Independent Florida Alligator, Eli Hoff from The Maneater and Reed Darcey and Natasha Malone from The Reveille.

Running Back X-Factor: Mark-Antony Richards

After being sidelined with an injury last season, Mark-Antony Richards' role in Auburn's crowded running back room is still undetermined, making him the running back X-Factor. 

Quarterback X-Factor: Bo Nix

As players have returned to campus and begun voluntary workouts before practice starts up again in July, it's time to find an X-Factor at every position group. Going into his sophomore season, Bo Nix is the quarterback X-Factor.