WVU transfer cornerback Dreshun Miller commits to Auburn

Auburn football coach Bryan Harsin and Aubie have a meet-and-greet  with students on the concourse  on Monday, Feb. 1, 2020 in Auburn, Ala.
Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics
Auburn football coach Bryan Harsin and Aubie have a meet-and-greet with students on the concourse on Monday, Feb. 1, 2020 in Auburn, Ala. Todd Van Emst/AU Athletics

Former West Virginia cornerback Dreshun Miller committed to Auburn on Monday via a post on his Twitter. 

After graduating from Sprayberry High School in Marietta, Georgia, Miller played two seasons at Eastern Arizona College. In his second year, Miller had 44 tackles and forced a fumble while Eastern Arizona made its way to the 2018 Junior College National Championship. 

After his two seasons at Eastern Arizona, Miller committed and enrolled at West Virginia in 2019.

He redshirted the 2019 season after suffering a knee injury but finished with 22 solo tackles and one interception as a starter during the 2020 season. 

Miller joins an Auburn cornerback room that features Roger McCreary, Jaylin Simpson, Marco Domio and Nehemiah Pritchett. 

Larry Robinson | Photo Editor

Larry is a senior studying journalism with a minor in sociology. He is from Enterprise, Alabama and is in his third year with The Auburn Plainsman. 

Twitter: @ReportingLarry

Share and discuss “WVU transfer cornerback Dreshun Miller commits to Auburn” on social media.