Plainsman's Choice 2021 | Best Burger: Five Guys

Five Guys Burgers and Fries wins Best Burger in The Plainsman's Choice 2021 on Mar. 25, 2021 in Auburn, AL.

Perhaps the most filling restaurant choice in Auburn, Five Guys is a food staple in downtown Auburn, and they are the winner of the Plainsman Choice award for best burger in town.

Of course, the most popular item on the Five Guys menu is their burger. The burger choices at Five Guys are a classic hamburger, cheeseburger, bacon burger, and bacon cheeseburger. Once you choose one of those four options, you can choose any topping you want from a wide selection at no additional cost.

While Five Guys is mostly well known for their burgers, they do have a great amount of variety on their menu. They of course have fries, as they are a burger joint, but they also have cajun fries, which are basically spicy fries and add a kick to your meal. They also serve hot dogs and sandwiches.

Craving dessert and not a solid meal? Five Guys has you covered there too, as they serve ten different flavors of milkshakes.

Everything on the menu is grilled and cooked by the Five Guys employees, as you can see them grilling the burgers, cooking the fries and spinning the milkshakes behind the register.

Five Guys is open every day of the week from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., so it is a great place to go to when craving a burger for lunch or for dinner. Five Guys also has a very relaxed atmosphere, so you can go with some friends and just chill out and talk to each other for a bit. 

When you enter those doors and walk into the restaurant, you know that you are about to get a great tasting burger, and that once you leave the store, you will be completely satisfied with the amount of food that you have eaten. 

Whether you’re craving a burger, fries, a hot dog, a sandwich or just some dessert, Five Guys has you covered.

Henry Patton | Sports Writer

Henry is a sophomore from Dallas, Texas. This is his second year with The Auburn Plainsman. 

Twitter: @Henry_Patton23

Share and discuss “Plainsman's Choice 2021 | Best Burger: Five Guys” on social media.