Auburn lands commitment from 4-star RB Damari Alston

Dec 30, 2020; Auburn, AL, USA; Auburn Tigers football head coach Bryan Harsin reacts during during the game between Auburn and Arkansas at Auburn Arena. Mandatory Credit: Shanna Lockwood/AU Athletics

After landing a commitment from wide receiver Jay Fair last week, Auburn is continuing to add offensive players to its 2022 recruiting class.

Last week, the Tigers landed Fair, and now the Tigers have landed a commitment from 4-star running back Damari Alston on Sunday.

The Atlanta, Georgia, native is rated as the No. 28 running back in the class of 2022 and is the No. 27 player in the state of Georgia, according to 247Sports composite rankings.

The 5-foot-10, 205 pound back is Auburn’s seventh commitment in the class of 2022 and the fourth in July. Along with Alston, the Tigers have landed 4-star QB Holden Geriner, 3-star TE Micah Riley-Ducker, 3-star WR Jay Fair, 3-star LB Powell Gordon, 3-star S Caleb Wooden and 3-star K Alex McPherson. 

Jake Weese | Sports Editor

Jake Weese, senior in journalism with a minor in history, is The Plainsman's sports editor.

@TheJakeWeese

Sports@theplainsman.com 

Share and discuss “Auburn lands commitment from 4-star RB Damari Alston” on social media.