Live tracker: Auburn signs incoming freshmen on Early Signing Day

<p>Football and Auburn helmet on the field in Jordan-Hare Stadium against Texas A&amp;M on November 12, 2022.&nbsp;</p>

Football and Auburn helmet on the field in Jordan-Hare Stadium against Texas A&M on November 12, 2022. 

Follow along for live updates throughout the day as Auburn receives National Letters of Intent from players in the class of 2023 on Early Signing Day:

Rivaldo Fairweather (TE, 6-5, 245; Lauderhill, Fla., Boyd Anderson HS): A tight end transferring from FIU, Fairweather brings some serious height for the Tigers. In three seasons with the Panthers, he logged 54 receptions for 838 yards and 5 touchdowns. His senior year of high school, he caught 40 passes for 812 yards and 15 touchdowns. 

Quientrail Jamison-Travis (DL, 6-4, 280; Council Bluffs, Iowa, Iowa Western Community College): Jamison-Travis committed to Auburn on Tuesday and officially signed with Auburn Wednesday. Coming from junior college, Jamison-Travis is ranked No. 31 in the JUCO player rankings according to 247Sports composite rankings and held offers from other schools such as Penn State and Nebraska.

Kayin Lee (CB, 5-11, 185; Ellenwood, Ga., Cedar Grove HS): An Ohio State commit since June, Lee flipped to the Tigers today and is currently Auburn’s fourth-highest-rated commit thus far. Lee's team finished at 11-3 this season, runner up for Georgia's AAA. Lee is ranked as a top-25 player in Georgia by 24/7, Rivals, ESPN and On3.

Daquayvious Sorey (WR, 6-2, 190; Campbellton, Fla., Chipley HS): A player with elite talent, Sorey's team went 11-1 in his senior year where he finished with 1,121 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns. According to 247Sports and ESPN, Sorey is a top-30 receiver nationally.

Izavion Miller (OL, 6-6, 320; Memphis, Tenn., Wooddale HS): A JUCO transfer from Southwest Mississippi Community College, Miller is a big body who excelled in both pass protection and run blocking. He was named 2022 First Team All-MACCC.

Keldric Faulk (DL, 6-5, 240; Highland Home, Ala., Highland Home HS): Working with the Flying Squadron to get to a 13-2 overall record and a trip to the AHSAA 2A playoffs, Faulk is best as a pass rusher coming off the edge. He is a consensus four-star recruit and earned invitations to both the 2023 All-America Bowl and the 2022 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game.

Wilky Denaud (DL, 6-4, 245; Fort Pierce, Fla., John Carroll HS): Denaud committed to Auburn in the summer and took visits to Indiana and Florida State during the season but ultimately stuck with the Tigers. Denaud tallied 55 tackles and 14 TFL in 2021 and is rated inside the top 400 nationally.

Brenton Williams (EDGE, 6-4, 245; Opelika HS, Opelika, Ala.): One of three Auburn signees in the Auburn-Opelika area, Williams was previously committed to Coastal Carolina before being officially offered by Auburn. Williams is a 3-star EDGE rusher and is rated as the No. 34 player in Alabama according to 247Sports composite rankings.

Colton Hood (CB, 6-1, 175; Eagles Landing Christian Academy, McDonough, GA.): Hood, who committed to Michigan State in September, continued to visit Auburn throughout the fall, and the 3-star CB eventually flipped to the Tigers on Dec. 11. Hood’s father, Roderick Hood, played at Auburn from 2000-2002 before going to the NFL. 

JC Hart (CB, 6-2, 175; Loachapoka HS, Loachapoka, AL): Just 10 minutes from Auburn, Hart committed to Auburn in August and stuck with the school he grew up rooting for throughout the departure of Bryan Harsin and hiring of Hugh Freeze. Hart is rated as the No. 30 player in Alabama and No. 68 CB in the country.

Sylvester Smith (S, 5-11, 195; Munford, Ala., Munford HS): Another Alabama native who will play in the secondary for Auburn, Smith flipped from Tennessee just three days ago. Smith was committed to the Volunteers since April. Smith is rated as the No. 222 player in the country and No. 16 player in Alabama.

Darron Reed Jr. (DL, 6-4, 270; Columbus, Ga., Carver HS): One of Auburn's highest-rated signees, Freeze flipped Reed Jr. from LSU in late November and held off Colorado and Deion Sanders who offered Reed Jr. last week. Reed Jr. is a top-200 recruit in the country and the No. 14 player ranked in Georgia.

Terrance Love (S, 6-3, 195; Fairburn, Ga., Langston Hughes HS): Love, who committed to Auburn in April, is one of the longest-tenured Auburn commitments and made it official on Wednesday. Love joins a strong secondary class signed by safeties coach Zac Etheridge. Love is a 4-star safety and a top-300 recruit.

Hank Brown (QB, 6-4, 195;  Nashville, Tenn., Lipscomb Academy): Auburn's QB of the class, Brown was committed to Liberty while Freeze was still the head coach there but committed to Auburn after receiving an offer two days ago. Brown is ranked as the No. 69 QB in the nation.

Stephen Johnson (DL, 6-4, 315; Fayetteville, Ga., Whitewater HS): Johnson is a powerful player,  finishing his senior year with 74 tackles, including six TFL, 4.0 sacks, an interception, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery. Whitewater High went 8-3 and advanced into Georgia's state playoffs. 

Connor Lew (OL, 6-3, 280; Kennesaw, Ga., Kennesaw Mountain HS): Playing at Kennesaw Mountain High, Johnson went 7-2 in his senior season and earned a 2023 All-American Bowl invitation. 24/7, On3 and ESPN rated him among top 50 overall prospects in the state.

Elijah McAllister (DL, 6-6, 265; Rumson, N.J., Rumson-Fair Haven HS): McAllister is a transfer from Vanderbilt, where he played 36 games in five seasons. Starting twice in that time, he has 65 career tackles. In high school, his team won four state titles and his senior year, he finished with 23 tackles for loss and six pass break ups.

Tyler Johnson (OL, 6-6, 300; Natchitoches, La., Natchitoches Central): Listed as a four-star recruit by Rivals, Johnson comes from Louisiana having sat as the No. 16 player in the state on the site. In addition, On3, ESPN and 24/7 place him among the top 35 prospects in the state.

Bradyn Joiner (OL, 6-2, 330; Auburn, Ala., Auburn HS): Helping his Tigers on the way to a 12-2 record and an appearance in Alabama's 7A state title game, Rivals ranks Joiner as a four-star player and the No. 1 center in the nation.

Clay Wedin (OL, 6-6, 295; Tampa, Fla., Carollwood High School): Auburn's first signee of the day, Weedin is ranked as the No. 22 offensive lineman in the nation on the 247Sports composite ranking. Both 247Sports and Rivals rank him as a four-star.

Jacob Waters | Sports Reporter

Jacob is a sophomore from Leeds, Alabama. This is his second year with The Auburn Plainsman. 

Twitter: @JacobWaters_

Callie Stanford | Sports Editor

Callie Stanford, junior in communications, is the sports editor at the Auburn Plainsman. Currently a junior, she has been with The Plainsman since January 2021.

Twitter: @Stanford1Callie

Share and discuss “Live tracker: Auburn signs incoming freshmen on Early Signing Day” on social media.