Auburn set to build new field suites in Jordan-Hare Stadium

Jordan-Hare Stadium
Jordan-Hare Stadium

Auburn University announced on Monday that it will build new suites on the field of Jordan-Hare Stadium before the 2023 season.

The new suites, supported by Auburn Athletics who partnered with Tigers Unlimited, includes six new suite experiences in place of where the flower beds orginally were in the corners of the field.

Each suite will features televisions, fans, high-top seating, drink rails and food and beverage opportunities. The capacity for each suite ranges from 16 to 24 people and prices range from $200 to $1,250 per person.

"We are excited to partner with RevelXP inside Jordan-Hare Stadium to enhance the field-level experience we provide for our Auburn family," said Senior Associate AD for Development, Jacob Jordan. "We are accustomed to their first-class experience provided outside of the stadium and we look forward to bringing additional premium opportunities inside Jordan-Hare. Demand for premium seating is at an all-time high and we are thrilled to be able to bring this elevated experience to our Tigers Unlimited donors." 

Auburn fans took to X (formerly known as Twitter) to voice mostly displeasure about the new renovation.

The new suites can be seen when Auburn hosts UMass to kickoff the 2023 season on Sept. 2. Auburn's season opener is set to start at 2:30 p.m. CST and will be televised on ESPN.

Jacob Waters | Sports Editor

Jacob Waters is a senior majoring in journalism. From Leeds, Alabama, he started with The Plainsman in August, 2021.

Twitter: @JacobWaters_

Share and discuss “Auburn set to build new field suites in Jordan-Hare Stadium” on social media.