Auburn men's basketball announces SEC schedule

The dates for Auburn men’s basketball’s SEC games were announced by the conference Thursday. The conference schedule, as is customary, includes nine home games and nine road contests for the Tigers.

The conference slate starts on Saturday, Jan. 6 when Auburn visits Arkansas. The Tigers' first home conference game will be on Tuesday, Jan. 9 against Texas A&M. The Tigers will remain at home on Saturday, Jan. 13 to face LSU.

Auburn's second conference road trip will be to Nashville, Tennessee to face Vanderbilt on Wednesday, Jan. 17. The Tigers return home to host Ole Miss on Saturday, Jan. 20 before traveling to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to face the Crimson Tide on Wednesday, Jan. 24.

The Tigers will visit Mississippi State on Saturday, Jan. 27 before facing Vanderbilt for a second time on Wednesday, Jan. 31 at Neville Arena.

The Tigers travel to face Ole Miss again on Saturday, Feb. 3. The Tigers' home game against the Crimson Tide will be on Wednesday, Feb. 7.

The Tigers travel to Gainesville, Florida, where they have not won since 1996, to face the Florida Gators on Saturday, Feb. 10 before hosting South Carolina on Wednesday, Feb. 14.

Auburn will host Kentucky for the sixth time in seven seasons on Saturday, Feb. 17. With no midweek SEC game to follow, Auburn's next contest will be at Georgia on Saturday, Feb. 24.

The Tigers visit Knoxville, Tennessee to take on the Volunteers on Wednesday, Feb. 28 before facing Mississippi State again on Saturday, March 2. Auburn's final road game will be a trip to Missouri on Tuesday, March 5.

Senior Day will take place on Saturday, March 9 when the Tigers host Georgia. Auburn has ended the regular season at home in six of the past seven seasons.

The SEC Tournament, as has become the custom, will be held at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena. The tournament takes place from March 13-17, 2024. Times and television information for the games will be announced at a later date.

The Tigers are coming off a 21-13 season in which they made their fourth March Madness appearance in the past five tournaments. Auburn had a 14-2 record at Neville Arena last season. 

Matthew Wallace | Assistant Sports Editor

Matthew is a senior from Huntsville, Alabama, majoring in journalism. He started with The Plainsman in fall 2021.

Twitter: @mattwallaceAU

Share and discuss “Auburn men's basketball announces SEC schedule” on social media.