Caleb Jones | Sports Editor

Articles

Auburn back in AP Top 25

Following its road upset of No. 17 Arkansas on Saturday, Auburn has jumped back into the AP Top 25.

Auburn loses fifth straight to Georgia

Georgia showed that its defense is legit on Saturday. Auburn was held to a season-low 316 total yards of offense in a 34-10 loss to its rival, Georgia. “We felt like we could go out there and play better football and put ourselves in a better position to win this game, and that didn’t happen," Harsin said.

Behind Enemy Bylines: Georgia

Ahead of the Auburn-Georgia game on Saturday, sports editor Caleb Jones met with Jake Jennings, the assistant sports editor of The Red and Black, to talk about this week's contest. Here's the conversation.

Behind Enemy Bylines: LSU

Ahead of the game between Auburn and LSU on Saturday, The Auburn Plainsman met with Jared Brodtmann of The Daily Reveille, LSU's student-run paper. Here's a Q&A between The Plainsman and The Reveille to discuss the upcoming Tiger Bowl.

Auburn's 2022 football schedule released

The SEC announced its full conference schedule for the 2022 football season on Tuesday, completing Auburn's schedule. It features home games against Missouri and Penn State, two teams that have never traveled to Auburn.

Auburn drops first game of season to Penn State

Penn State's Sean Clifford completed 28-of-32 passes for 280 yards and two touchdowns, leading No. 10 Penn State to a 28-20 victory over No. 22 Auburn on Saturday night. It was in front of a White Out crowd of 109,958, the 10th-most attended game in Beaver Stadium history.