Survey to Come Next Week

It's the start of a new semester and a new cycle here at the paper.

There have been some new additions to the paper to better suit you as our readers.

Most of the sections have new, themed pages to include more students, faculty and staff and to better focus our content on your needs.

The Campus section has a Greek Page devoted to Auburn's greek life.

While this is not a cheerleader page for sororities and fraternities, it is a place to focus on 30 percent of the Auburn population.

Intrigue created a monthly fashion page alternating between both sexes and the season's latest trends.

There is also an Arts and Entertainment page where the local scene's information can be found.

Sports has a section focused on non-varsity sports relating to the Auburn community.

This can include intramural, club sports, physical education classes and athletic activities around campus.

These special sections are for our readers.

That being said, we want your feedback, and we are making it easy for you to give it to us.

You can always send us your letters to our office, call and talk to any of our reporters, e-mail any of your comments or submit them electronically on the Web site.

You can also post commits to individual articles online and vote on our online poll.

We enjoy all of your feedback because it helps us improve, to better serve you.

In order for us to get a more in-depth understanding of your wants, there will be a survey going out next week via e-mail and our Web site.

There will be questions relating to the physical newspaper and the Web site.

Which one do you read more often: the weekly Thursday newspaper or the Web site?

How would rank the navigation of the Web site?

We also will be asking about our community and campus coverage and overall content.

What other areas do you feel we could cover better?

I want your opinion.

With your input, we will be able to improve this newspaper by including more of what you want to read and see.

We will also be able to use the results and input to add more features for your convenience.

All this is so we can get the news to you in the best way possible.

We are daily online with breaking news, videos, slide shows, digital copies of the paper and calendars of events. We are always trying to improve what we already have.

Be looking out for the e-mail and check on our Web site for the survey.

We are here to serve you.

Share and discuss “Survey to Come Next Week” on social media.