West Benson invited by Alpha Kappa Psi

Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity will be hosting West Benson, a top money earner in ProvisionRX, to provide a brief overview of the company and provide insight to students about possible business opportunities.

Benson will be speaking in Lowder Hall Monday night for the fraternity's chapter meeting and again Tuesday at 4 p.m. for the public. The room has yet to be determined.

Michael Musselwhite, real estate broker for Keller Williams, works with ProvisionRX on the side and said the company has saved people hundreds of dollars. It is a nationwide firm with 10,000 members that provides free prescription discount cards.

"It's a company that has a mission of giving free prescription discount cards that saves people money on their medicine," Musselwhite said. "They have a goal of getting a card in the hands of every single American. The way they're doing it is through a friends and family network."

ProvisionRX provides member patients with cards they can present at pharmacies, including Walgreens, CVS and even Auburn University's pharmacy, to save on a variety of medications, Musselwhite said.

"We have had a diabetic that had over $500 in prescription medicines a month, and we got it down to $53," Musselwhite said. "Another one was on a different compound and it was $600 a month, and we got it down to $75 a month."

Share and discuss “West Benson invited by Alpha Kappa Psi” on social media.