Luke Bryan's Farm Tour to be 'That Kind of Night'

Luke Bryan
Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan will visit the Auburn-Opelika area as part of his fifth-annual Farm Tour at Ingram Farms, Thursday, Oct 10.
In addition to the concert, Bryan also tours as an opportunity to help those in need.
Last year, eight students from agricultural families benefitted from the Luke Bryan Farm Tour Scholarship which helped them pay for college.
Tickets are $35 and parking is available for ticket holders. Parking opens at 2 p.m. for those looking for the full-tailgating experience. Doors open at 5 p.m. with Bryan beginning at 7 p.m.
Bryan's newly released album, which debuted Aug. 13, "Crash My Party," currently ranks No. 6 on Billboard's Top 200 albums.
With singles such as "Beer in the Headlights" and "That's My Kind of Night," which currently ranks number one on Country Billboard's Top 100, Bryan delivers a somewhat new sound, positively reviewed by listeners.
Many Auburn students anticipate the show, and one in particular is Jack Pomerantz, freshman in business. A fan of Bryan's music, he attended two previous concerts at Atlanta's Lakewood Amphitheater and said he remains equally excited for the upcoming show.
"Luke Bryan is always a great time," Pomerantz said. "Both times that I have gone, I had a fantastic time and I'm sure that this one will be the same way. He seems to never disappoint."
Matt La Penta, sophomore in finance, said he is also excited for the show. He has attended Bryan concerts in the past, and his favorite part is the tailgating before the show.
"I love getting out there early and just hanging out with all my friends," La Penta said.
Cole Swindell officially signed on as the show's opener along with The Peach Pickers and Chancie Neal.
Swindell, a singer/songwriter, is a personal friend of Bryan's. Swindell writes music for many top-country artists such as Bryan and wrote Craig Campbell's hit "Outta My Head."
The Peach Pickers consist of singer/songwriters Dallas Davidson and Rhett Akins and are also scheduled to make a performance. Both Davidson and Akins have written several songs on country music's top billboards.
Some of Davidson's songs include Lady Antebellum's "Just a Kiss" and Randy Houser's "Runnin' Outta Moonlight," while some of Akin's works include Lee Brice's "Parking Lot Party" and "It Goes Like This" by Thomas Rhett.
Chancie Neal will be the last of the opening acts, playing songs such as "Silverado" and "My Louisiana."

Share and discuss “Luke Bryan's Farm Tour to be 'That Kind of Night'” on social media.