Auburn Police Division cracks down on underage drinking

(Why a pink logo? The Auburn Plainsman is going pink for the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.)

In a news release sent out today, the City of Auburn Police Division announced collaboration with the Prevention Services Department of East Alabama Mental Health that will include an increased police presence in downtown areas during the month of October.
Extra officers will be assigned to monitor, on foot and vehicle patrols, the Auburn Downtown Business District which has a high concentration of alcohol consumption. They will be patrolling the area for alcohol violations.
The EAHM Prevention Services Department will be offering public education services providing information to the citizens of the area. The Alabama Department of Mental Health is sponsoring EAMH events through grant funds.
APD requests that any questions concerning the events should be directed to Captain Will Mathews with APD and Celeste Bradshaw, the Prevention Coordinator at East Alabama Mental Health Family and Children's Services.

Share and discuss “Auburn Police Division cracks down on underage drinking” on social media.