A complete guide to holiday online shopping

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 9.0px; line-height: 11.0px; font: 9.5px 'Crimson Text'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: center; text-indent: 9.0px; line-height: 11.0px; font: 9.5px 'Crimson Text'} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Although the holiday season is one of the most exciting times of the year, college students are tasked with finding gifts and studying for the last few exams of the semester at the same time. Alongside the Christmas tree, cookies and lights, gift giving remains one of the biggest components of the season.

In order to help navigate the web and save time on holiday shopping, here are a few sites to find unique gifts that are college budget approved and available at the click of a button.

Uncommon Goods

Finding a unique gift is made simple with this online shopping go-to. Uncommon Goods has created an easy way to narrow down your search through a selection of categories based on recipients.

Shoppers can find gifts for him, for her, for kids and teens — there are ideas for every type of gift. Uncommon Goods is a one-stop shop to find more personal gifts without needing to leave the library or dorm.

Poketo.com

Poketo offers modern-inspired gifts such as technology, accessories, jewelry and home décor. The online site has gifts for under $25, $50 and $100, therefore offering items for price ranges all across the board. Because it’s not as well known, there are more rare options that limit the chance of giving a double. The website encourages handmade products and even offers online workshops to create some of the best sellers. The ability to add a personal touch from far away is what connects Poketo to the college consumer.

Urban Outfitters

Known for a trendy, vintage-inspired ambiance, Urban Outfitters holds more than meets the eye. The gifts section, which is usually tucked away in the brick-and-mortar stores, has a bigger presence on the online website. Urban Outfitters has also included categories for gifts under $12, $25 and $50 to stress the brand’s affordability to younger age groups. Snow globes, records and cozy blankets are all able to purchase.Urban Outfitters is a great option for shoppers looking for a retro-inspired, yet modern gift.

Given Goods

Pulling at the heartstrings, Given Goods brings back the meaning behind the holiday season with an array of “ethically minded and socially conscious goods” as described in its mission statement. Partnering with artisans, inspiring leaders and brands, Given Goods hopes to “use purchasing power for good.” The company focuses on jewelry and home décor, mainly on their website. Although the diversity of products is less than other options, the personal touch and opportunity to give back with a gift encompasses the true holiday spirit.

All in all, the holidays are a time for giving, showing your loved one’s how much you care and your friends how thankful you are for them. Finding the perfect gift means a smile on their face and yours. 

Share and discuss “A complete guide to holiday online shopping” on social media.