Roaches with guns, kissing Kate McKinnon and The Grabbies: Charles Barkley hosts SNL

Charles Barkley, former Auburn and NBA star, hosted Saturday Night Live for the fourth time.

Barkley tackled subjects like the NRA, sexual harassment and athletes' right to speak their minds on Mar. 3. His first time hosting was in 1993 when he was still playing pro basketball.

"I've been saying whatever the hell I want for 30 years, and I'm doing great," Barkley said.

In Barkley's monologue, he recounted the many athletes who changed history by speaking their minds. While there have been many to speak out and be accepted, Barkley said some of the public still believe they are "spoiled millionaires."

"I am successful because I have a great work ethic, I am responsible and when I was born I was three feet tall and weighed six pounds," Barkley said as the crowd responded in laughter. 

Barkley stressed that athletes can do much more than play sports, listing off his many accomplishments as a broadcaster and author.

Check out the rest of his skits for more laughs: 

Cut for Time: Star Wars

Without being able to speak in any of the native languages, Barkley is at a disadvantage. Watch to see what happens.

Harassment Awards

"The Grabbies," a play on The Grammy's, featured the men of Hollywood who acted poorly, sexually harassed women or were fired from their jobs. The satire comes before Sunday's Oscars.

Barkley played Tim Franklin who wore a "Tim's Up" pin. 

Roach Product

Wearing a large cowboy hat in front of an American flag background, Barkley played Ned, owner of Ned's Roach Away.

"At Ned's we know the only thing that's going to stop a bad roach is a good roach with a gun," Ned said.

Ned's solution to a bad roach problem involves specially-trained roaches that are given AR-15 rifles. 

Last Call with Charles Barkley

Afraid that their lips were keeping them from "the real fun," Hunts pulled out two plastic mouthpieces from the viral card game, Speak Out. The two choked back tears as they tried not to break character.

Share and discuss “Roaches with guns, kissing Kate McKinnon and The Grabbies: Charles Barkley hosts SNL” on social media.