The Collegiate Hotel hosts complimentary social hour for parents of Camp War Eagle students

<p>A glass of wine is enjoyed at Well Red on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Auburn, Ala.</p>

A glass of wine is enjoyed at Well Red on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Auburn, Ala.

This summer, for the month of June, the Auburn Collegiate Hotel will be hosting a “Parents Wine Down Reception” for those with children in the class of 2025.  For this event, the hotel will be partnering with The Standard, a student housing center located on the corner of N. Gay Street and Ford Court. 

Each reception is open to any parent with a child attending Camp War Eagle this summer and is free of charge.  Complimentary beer, wine and appetizer-sized eats are served each night. 

Every reception will take place from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at The Collegiate Hotel, located at 205 S. Gay Street.  While the event is hosted in the downstairs lobby of the hotel, the rooftop bar will remain open and is easily accessible to any parent looking to enjoy a sunset view of the Auburn plains.  

This space will provide an opportunity for parents to meet other adults with children in the same class and make lasting connections.  The staff at the Collegiate Hotel, as well as representatives for The Standard, will be present at each “Wine Down Reception” to answer any questions related to Auburn, housing band more. 

Upcoming receptions will be hosted after every Camp War Eagle session on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until the end of Camp War Eagle on June 25.  However, there will be no reception on May 31, Memorial Day, to honor the holiday. 

For additional information, Kim Wirth, manager at the Collegiate Hotel, can be reached at 334-821-2646, or you can visit their website.

Share and discuss “The Collegiate Hotel hosts complimentary social hour for parents of Camp War Eagle students ” on social media.