Early Signing Day coverage: Softball

Mar 21, 2021; Auburn, AL, USA; Auburn Tigers softball head coach Mickey Dean reacts while Makenna Dowell (32) is at bat during the game between Auburn and Kennesaw State at Jane B. Moore Field. Mandatory Credit: Shanna Lockwood/AU Athletics

Mickey Dean is beginning to sign his 2022 recruiting class for the upcoming season. Keep up with all of the signees of the softball class of 2022 here:

Emmah Rolfe - P

Rolfe is a hard-throwing pitcher who dominated last season in the circle with a 0.98 ERA. From Madison, Alabama, the top-10 pitching recruit has been named twice as a First Team All-State honoree and someone who Coach Dean says has been working on her movement and can really dominate in the circle. 

Alexis "Axe" Milanowski - INF

Milanowski is a power corner, playing both third and first base. The First Team High School All-American and nationally ranked recruit is from Dothan, Alabama. She shows great mobility and athleticism on the corners while also displaying a powerful bat that comes in clutch. 

Millie Roberts - C/INF

Roberts is coming into Auburn as a versatile player, able to play first, third, and catcher. From Owensboro, Kentucky, the fifth overall position player in the class of 2022 and 2021 Daviess County Defensive POTY is also bringing another powerful bat to the team as she holds the Daviess County career home run record. 

Skylar Elkins - C/UTL

Elkins is another versatile signee for the 2022 class. A catcher and utility player, Elkins is the number six catcher of the 2022 class as well as earning First Team All-State honors. The Locust Grove, Georgia, native also averaged .375 with 20 RBIs her senior season to add another consistent bat to the Auburn offense. 

Emily Porch | Sports Writer

Emily Porch is a senior from Sylacauga, Alabama. She joined The Plainsman in fall 2021.

Twitter: @emilycporch

Share and discuss “Early Signing Day coverage: Softball” on social media.