Pebble Hill to host Bridal Faire

Take a walk down the aisle Sunday, March 6, from 2–4 p.m, as the historical landmark of Pebble Hill hosts its first event ever, the Bridal Faire at Pebble Hill.

The event will be organized like a real wedding ceremony and reception with the participating vendors incorporating their specific products into the display.

Brianna Foster, event coordinator at Pebble Hill, said she is excited for Pebble Hill to host such a wonderful event.

“This will not be your standard bridal expo with wall to wall vendors constantly giving their spiel and shoving papers at you,” Foster said. “This event is special because Pebble Hill will actually be set up for a wedding ceremony and reception. We have one vendor from each category participating and they will showcase their specific product."

Vendors include Invision Events, Mary Louise Calligraphy, The Event Group: A Tailgate Guys Co., Wilton's Catering, Little Acorn Photography, Opelika Floral Company Inc. and Cakeitecture Bakery.

“What makes this event so unique to other bridal events is that a bride will have the rare opportunity to walk into Pebble Hill and see how the facility could be utilized instead of simply imagining and piecing different components together,” Foster said.

The purpose of the Bridal Faire is to encourage women to have fun at the event while learning more about some companies that can help make their special day even better, according to Foster.  

Drinks and snacks will be available.

Pebble Hill is located at 101 S. Debardeleben Street in Auburn. 

Share and discuss “Pebble Hill to host Bridal Faire” on social media.