Here are the celebrities, big names coming to Auburn for the 'Life of the Party' premiere

"Life of The Party" will be bringing big names and well-known faces to the Loveliest Village on The Plains. 

Guests will include Melissa McCarthy, Gillian Jacobs, Julie Bowen, Matt Walsh, Molly Gordon, Stephen Root, Jessie Ennis, Adria Arjona, Debby Ryan, Jimmy O. Yang, Luke Benward and the director, Ben Falcone. 

Here's who you might see on the red carpet: 

Melissa McCarthy: Starred in "Life of the Party," "Spy," "Bridesmaids," "Gilmore Girls," "Mike & Molly" and "Tammy." 

Gillian Jacobs: Starred in "Love," "Community" and "Girls." 

Julie Bowen: Starred in "Modern Family," "Happy Gilmore," "Boston Legal" and "Horrible Bosses."

Matt Walsh: Starred in "Veep," "Into the Storm," "Ghostbusters," "The Hangover" and "Due Date." 

Molly Gordon: Starred in "I Am Sam" and "Animal Kingdom." 

Stephen Root: Starred in "Office Space," "King of the Hill," "Finding Nemo," "True Blood" and "No Country for Old Men." 

Jessie Ennis: Starred in "Slash," "Valley Girl," "Hits," and "The Arm." 

Adria Arjona: Starred in "True Detective," "Emerald City" and "The Belko Experiment." 

Debby Ryan: Starred in "Jessie," "The Suite Life on Deck," "Rip Tide," "Radio Rebel" and "The Suite Life Movie." 

Jimmy O. Yang: Starred in "Silicon Valley," "Crazy Rich Asians," "Patriots Day" and "Things You Shouldn't Say Past Midnight." 

Luke Benward: Starred in "Girl vs. Monster," "How to Eat Fried Worms," "Minutemen," "Dear John" and "Because of Winn-Dixie." 

Share and discuss “Here are the celebrities, big names coming to Auburn for the 'Life of the Party' premiere” on social media.