Auburn Signing Day 2010

Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson

National Signing Day: Updates Every Hour with 2010 Football Recruits

**** Kenneth Carter

DT, 6-5, 267

Greenville, AL (Greenville HS)

High School Coach: Ben Blackmon

HIGH SCHOOL: Recorded 76 tackles (45 solo), 16 tackles for loss, two sacks, 21 QB pressures, five forced fumbles, one field goal blocked and an interception returned for a touchdown as a senior ... No. 23-rated defensive tackle and the No. 8 player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... No. 17-rated defensive tackle by Scout.com ... Ranked 35th among defensive tackles by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 5 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... Ranked as the No. 22 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a 2009 Alabama-Mississippi All-Star game participant ... Was voted to the 2009 5A All-State team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Voted the 2009 5A Lineman of the Year by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Was a member of the "Best of the Rest" on the Mobile Press Register's Elite 18.

*** Ed Christian

OL, 6-5, 280

Valdosta, GA (Lowndes HS)

High School Coach: Rick Tomberlin

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked 18th among offensive tackles by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 20-ranked offensive guard by Scout.com ... No. 34-rated offensive tackle by Rivals.com ... Ranked as the No. 26 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Played in the 2009 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association North-South All-Star Football Classic...Selected to the 2009 Class 5A All-State Team by the Georgia Sports Writers Association ... Ranked 39th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... No. 120 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120.

** Steven Clark

P, 6-5, 230

Kansas City, MO (Park Hill HS)

High School Coach: Greg Reynolds

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 20-ranked placekicker by Rivals.com ... No. 4-rated kicker by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Was a 2009 Class 5 First Team All-State selection at punter by the Missouri Football Coaches Association ... Also, played tight end and defensive end in high school...Averaged nearly 40 yards per punt as a junior.

**** Antonio Goodwin

WR, 6-2, 170

Atlanta, GA (Booker T. Washington HS)

High School Coach: Stanley Pritchett

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 47 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 8 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 39-rated wide receiver and No. 28 prospect in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 30-ranked wide receiver by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 18 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Ranked 36th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... No. 80 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... Had over 800 yards receiving and seven touchdowns as a senior ... Honorable mention selection to the 2009 Class 3A All-State Team.

**** Eric Mack

OL, 6-4, 315

St. Matthews, SC (Calhoun County HS)

High School Coach: James Stokes

High School: Ranked No. 78 in the ESPNU 150 ... No. 2-rated offensive guard by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Rated the No. 6 offensive guard and the No. 10 prospect in South Carolina by Rivals.com ... No. 10-ranked offensive guard by Scout.com ... No. 7-ranked offensive guard/center by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Named an All-American, the No. 4 offensive lineman and the No. 2 player in South Carolina by SuperPrep ... Named to the PrepStar All-American team ... Member of the 2009 Associated Press All-State Team ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Selected to play in South Carolina's North-South All-Star game ...No. 50 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120.

*** Jonathan Mincy

S, 5-10, 175

Decatur, GA (Southwest Dekalb HS)

High School Coach: Buck Godfrey

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 29 cornerback is ranked by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ...Ranked 27th on the Atlanta Journal Constitution Top 50 ... Rated as the No. 38 cornerback in the nation and the No. 35 player in Georgia by Rivals.com ... No. 65-ranked cornerback by Scout.com ... Ranked as the No. 32 player in Georgia by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Played in the 2009 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association North-South All-Star Football Classic and the Dekalb County All-Star Game ... Honorable mention selection to the 2009 4A All-State Team ... Named to the All-Region 6-AAAA in 2008 ... Had 58 tackles and five interceptions as a junior in 2008.

** Ladarius Phillips

ATH, 6-1, 265

Roanoke, AL (Handley HS)

High School Coach: Mike Battles

HIGH SCHOOL: Named 2009 Class 4A First Team All-State by the AlabamaSports Writers Association as a defensive lineman ... Named to the 2009 Dandy Dozen by the Anniston Star ... Four year starter played multiple positions ... Rushed for over 1,100 yards while guiding his team to the state semifinals as a senior ... Won the shot put for class 4A at the 2009 ASHAA state track meet and finished second in 2008.

Biographies provided by Auburn Athletics Department.

Share and discuss “Auburn Signing Day 2010” on social media.