Auburn Signing Day 2010

Dakota Mosley
Dakota Mosley

*** Chris Davis

CB, 5-11, 175

Birmingham, AL (Woodlawn HS)

High School Coach: Bruce Breland

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 31-rated cornerback by Scout.com ... Ranked as the nation's No. 97 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Named to the 2009 5A All-State Football Team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association ... Selected as the North and East Area Player of the Year and an All-Metro Team selection by the Birmingham News ... No. 6 on the Birmingham News' list of the Alabama Super Seniors ... As a senior, had 1,621 all-purpose yards, including 134 carries for 877 yards (6.5 ypc), eight catches for 185 yards, 472 kickoff return yards and 48 punt return yards ... Defensively, had 23 tackles (19 solo) and three pass break-ups while playing part time ... Scored 60 of his team's 109 points in 2009 ... Also excels in basketball.

*** Justin Delaine

DE, 6-5, 225

Linden, AL (Linden HS)

High School Coach: Andro Williams

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 103-ranked defensive end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 31-rated player in Alabama by Rivals.com ... Ranked as the No. 29 player in Alabama by SuperPrep ... Named the No. 30 prospect in Alabama by the Tuscaloosa News ... As a senior, had 46 tackles, eight sacks, seven tackles for loss, two blocked kicks and two fumble recoveries with one returned for a touchdown ... Led his team to a 12-1 record in 2009 ... Totaled approximately a dozen sacks as a junior at Sumter County.

***** Michael Dyer

RB, 5-8, 201

Little Rock, AR (Little Rock Christian Academy)

High School Coach: Justin Kramer

HIGH SCHOOL: Nation's top-rated running back by ESPN.com/Scouts, Inc. ... No. 5-ranked player in the ESPNU 150 ... Ranked 11th on the Rivals.com Rivals100 ... No. 2-rated running back by Rivals.com and Scout.com ... Named to the 2010 Parade All-American Football Team ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Named the 2009 Gatorade Player of the Year in the State of Arkansas ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 10-ranked player in the nation ... Ranked No. 14 overall and the No. 2 running back in the SuperPrep Elite 50 ... Also ranked as the No. 1 player in Arkansas and an All-American by SuperPrep ... No. 15-ranked player and No. 2-ranked tailback/slot back by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Selected to the 2009 ArkansasVarsity.com All-State Team... No. 3 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120 ... Member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern First Team ... 2009 EA SPORTS All-American ... Finished his high school career with 8,097 yards rushing and 84 touchdowns ... Rushed for 2,502 yards and 31 touchdowns as a senior ... Had 242 rushing attempts for 1,984 yards and 19 TDs while catching 12 passes for 219 yards and a TD as a junior ... Had 279 carries for 2,710 yards and 28 TDs and caught 22 passes for 183 yards and 3 TDs as a sophomore ... Rushed 131 times for 901 yards and 6 TDs while catching 7 passes for 61 yards and a TD as a freshman.

***Dakota Mosley

TE, 6-4, 252

High School Coach: Justin Kramer

HIGH SCHOOL: No. 14-ranked tight end by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... No. 26-rated tight end by Scout.com ... No. 33-ranked tight end nationally and No. 11 player in Arkansas by Rivals.com ... Ranked 10th among tight ends by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Ranked as the No. 7 player in Arkansas by SuperPrep ... Named to the All-Southeast Region team by PrepStar ... Was a participant in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game ... Named to the 2009 Class 5A Southwest All-State Team by the Arkansas Activities Association ... Had 36 receptions for 471 yards and 5 touchdowns on offense and recorded 60 tackles and 6 sacks on defense as a junior ... Caught 11 passes for 186 yards and 4 touchdowns as a sophomore.

Current Signees:

Kenneth Carter

Ed Christian

Steven Clark

Shon Colman

Jessel Curry

Chris Davis

Justin Delaine

Michael Dyer

Roszell Gayden

Antonio Goodwin

Shaun Kitchens

Eric Mack

Demetruce McNeal

Jonathan Mincy

Brandon Mosley

Dakota Mosley

Cameron Newton

Cody Parkey

Ladarius Phillips

Jeremy Richardson

Craig Sanders

Ryan Smith

Jeffrey Whitaker

Jawara White

Biographies provided by the Auburn Athletics Department

Share and discuss “Auburn Signing Day 2010” on social media.