Auburn Signing Day 2010

Trovon Reed
Trovon Reed

** Tunde Fariyike

OL, 6-3, 295

Thomaston, GA (Upson-Lee HS)

High School Coach: Tommy Watson

HIGH SCHOOL: Named to the 2009 Region 1-AAAA Coaches' All-Region First Team, after earning second-team honors as a junior ... Named to the 2009 All-Middle Georgia Third Team at offensive line ... Two-year starter on the offensive line ... Received award for best grade-point average on football team all three years that he played football ... Planning on a pre-med major and wants to become a doctor.

**** Trovon Reed

WR, 6-0, 173

Thibodaux, LA (Thibodaux HS)

High School Coach: Dennis Lorio

HIGH SCHOOL: Ranked No. 39 on the ESPNU 150 ... No. 6 athlete by ESPN.com/Scouts Inc. ... Ranked 46th on the Rivals.com Rivals100 ... No. 4-rated athlete and the top prospect in Louisiana by Rivals.com ... No. 7-ranked wide receiver by Scout.com ... Named to the PrepStar Dream Team as the No. 26-ranked player in the nation ... Ranked No. 41 overall and the No. 5 wide receiver in the SuperPrep Elite 50 ... Also named an All-American and the top player in Louisiana by SuperPrep ... No. 2-rated defensive back and No. 80-ranked player by Tom Lemming on Maxpreps.com ... Was a participant in the 2010 Army All-American Bowl ... Played in the 2009 Hawaii/Polynesia-Mainland Bowl ... No. 9 on the Mobile Press Register's Super Southeast 120...Member of the Orlando Sentinel's 2009 All-Southern football team ... As a senior, rushed for 703 yards and nine touchdowns and passed for 826 yards and six scores despite missing five games due to injury ... As a junior, rushed for 746 yards and 10 touchdowns on 91 attempts, completed 28-of-52 passes for 10 TDs and caught 19 passes for 344 yards and a touchdown.

Current Signees:

Kenneth Carter

Ed Christian

Steven Clark

Shon Colman

Jessel Curry

Chris Davis

Justin Delaine

Michael Dyer

Tunde Fariyike

Roszell Gayden

Antonio Goodwin

Jake Holland

Shaun Kitchens

Eric Mack

Demetruce McNeal

Jonathan Mincy

Brandon Mosley

Dakota Mosley

Cameron Newton

LaDarius Owens

Cody Parkey

Ladarius Phillips

Trovon Reed

Jeremy Richardson

Craig Sanders

Chad Slade

Ryan Smith

Jeffrey Whitaker

Jawara White

Ryan White

Share and discuss “Auburn Signing Day 2010” on social media.