Weather-related adjustments to city facilities, services and program schedules

From the desk of David Dorton, director of public affairs in the department of the city manager for the city of Auburn:

Due to current and predicted inclement weather, the following adjustments will be made to city facilities, services and program schedules:

Environmental Services: Trash pickup and recycling are canceled for Wednesday, Jan. 29. Normal Wednesday and Thursday collection is delayed one day.

Public Safety: Public Safety services including Communications, Fire and Police remain open and available. The city maintains first responders and all city departments stand ready to maintain roads and address winter storm damage as appropriate.

City Hall: Open Tuesday, Jan. 28 - 29 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Auburn Parks and Recreation: Harris Center and Dean Road Recreation Center open at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 29.

All other Auburn Parks and Recreation facilities open at 10 a.m. Any regularly scheduled programs prior to 10 a.m. on Wednesday are cancelled. Contact individual instructors to determine if classes will be held.
Any decisions regarding after school programs Wednesday, Jan. 29, will be made by 2 p.m. Wednesday. Clients of Boykin Community Center tenants should contact their respective agency for information on schedules and closings.

Auburn Public Library: Open at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 29.

Share and discuss “Weather-related adjustments to city facilities, services and program schedules” on social media.