UPDATED: Three freshmen arrested for burglary of Jordan-Hare Stadium locker room

Three Auburn University freshmen reportedly broke into the locker room at Jordan-Hare Stadium and stole thousands of dollars worth of football equipment and memorabilia, according to a report from the Opelika-Auburn News.
John Williams, 19, Nicholas Calvin, 18, and Zachary Keeler, 18, all of Auburn were arrested Wednesday, March 26 by the Auburn Police Division, according to a March 27 APD report.
The APD arrested the three men, all freshmen at Auburn University, on felony warrants of alleged third-degree burglary and first-degree theft of property.
The arrests resulted from an investigation by the APD into a March 22 theft of property report from a building in the 200 block of South Donahue Drive.
Officers learned unknown individual(s) entered the building while it was closed and stole sports apparel and equipment valued at more than $13,000, according to the APD.
During the investigation, Williams, Calvin and Keeler developed as suspects. All three were subsequently located and the stolen property was recovered in their possession.
Wednesday, the men surrendered themselves to APD detectives and were taken into custody.
Williams, Calvin, and Keeler were transported to the Lee County Jail and will each be eligible for an $8,000 bond.

Share and discuss “UPDATED: Three freshmen arrested for burglary of Jordan-Hare Stadium locker room” on social media.