Pure Barre and Pūrvelo partnering together

Via Purvelo Auburn Instagram
Via Purvelo Auburn Instagram

Owners of Pure Barre and Pūrvelo strive to create a cohesive community to group fitness in Auburn, Alabama. 

Ashley Caldwell, owner of the Pure Barre Auburn location located off of Moore’s Mill Road, and Libby Gahn, Pūrvelo Auburn Studio Manager located off E Glenn Avenue, partner together to provide complimentary workouts to patrons and offer discounts across the two studios.

Separately, Pure Barre and Pūrvelo offer different mission statements and class types for those looking for different workouts. Pure Barre is a high intensity, low impact form of exercise with roots from ballet allowing for muscle toning; whereas, Pūrvelo is a high-intensity cardio based cycling studio. 

After a month of dedication to Pure Barre, one can see difference in muscle tone and muscle measurements. And it is possible to do both Pure Barre and Pūrvelo everyday, allowing rest when needed. 

"Every class is different with new challenges,” Caldwell said.

At Pūrvelo, an increase in cardiovascular strength is common regardless if the entirety of the workout is completed. Gahn says, that Pūrvelo can “absolutely be done everyday, but results can be seen in as little as three classes a week!”

No matter the frequency, both women agree both Pure Barre and Pūrvelo are a good balance with each other and that in unison great complimentary workouts.

It has become a common trend in the fitness world to belong to multiple studios for group fitness, as some believe in the need for well-rounded workout routines to sustain everyday life. Caldwell called these patrons “snackers” who tend to do a little bit of everything, even their employees overlap. 

In the past, Caldwell and Gahn have done combination classes at different locations in Auburn and are planning on another combination class sometime this fall. 

Both studios have classes throughout the day beginning as early as 5:45 a.m. at Pūrvelo and 6 a.m. at Pure Barre to as late as 6 p.m. at both establishments, and both have different packages at different rates for all exercise needs. 

Share and discuss “Pure Barre and Pūrvelo partnering together ” on social media.