Notasulga man arrested on charges related to thefts on Wire Road, Longleaf Drive

<p>Jacoreyious Walker, 18, of Notasulga, Ala. was arrested on charges relating to thefts on Wire Road and Longleaf Drive.</p>

Jacoreyious Walker, 18, of Notasulga, Ala. was arrested on charges relating to thefts on Wire Road and Longleaf Drive.

The Auburn Police Division arrested Jacoreyious Tyreck Walker, 18, on Saturday on charges related to thefts allegedly committed on Wire Road and Longleaf Drive.

Walker, of Notasulga, Alabama, was charged with four counts of breaking and entering a vehicle, theft of property in the first degree, two counts of property in the third degree, theft of property in the fourth degree and possession of marijuana in the second degree. 

After several vehicles had been broken into, APD performed a traffic stop on a suspicious vehicle, according to a news release from APD. Property from several thefts throughout Auburn were found in the vehicle, which was being driven by Walker. 

Walker was taken into custody, and a search of his residence resulted in the location of several firearms, one of which was stolen on the night of May 30. 

Walker was transported to the Lee County Jail, and he is being held on a $22,000 bond. At the time of his latest arrest, Walker was out on bond from a charge of sexual assault in Tallapoosa County. 

APD expects additional charges and a bond revocation. This case remains under investigation by APD. 

Share and discuss “Notasulga man arrested on charges related to thefts on Wire Road, Longleaf Drive” on social media.