Which Auburn landmark do you identify with?

Wanna know what place on campus matches your vibe the most?

Take the quiz here.

The Edge

The Edge at Central Dining is a dining hall opened for students, faculty and visitors. The new dining facility, which opened in August of last year, has a variety of stations for those who are indecisive. While The Edge's 48,000-square-foot complex contributes to its allure, the dining hall's selling point is the quality of the food itself. According to Auburn University's The Newsroom, Auburn's very own College of Agriculture is actually a contributor to the homegrown, fresh food that students so enjoy. Located between Jordan-Hare Stadium and the Academic Classroom and Laboratory Complex, The Edge is a great location for anyone to stop by and grab something on the go or sit and enjoy a meal.

Ralph Brown Draughon Library

The front-entrance view of the Ralph Brown Draughon library on Auburn University's campus on April 22, 2022.

Ralph Brown Draughon Library, or RBD for short, is open to all. According to the RBD website, the library was named after the president of Auburn between 1947 and 1965, Ralph Brown Draughon. The Library was first expanded in 1991, with a secondary expansion following in 2017 that added the Mell Classroom Building. The library now has more than 4,850 study seats and other facilities to serve the needs of Auburn's students and faculty, the RBD website said.

Jordan-Hare Stadium

Jordan-Hare Stadium

Jordan-Hare Stadium, which contains Pat Dye Field, is the nation's 10th largest on-campus stadium. It has served as the home of the Auburn Tigers since 1939, according to auburntigers.com. The name Jordan-Hare comes from Auburn's all-time successful football coach, Ralph "Shug" Jordan, and member of Auburn's first football team, Clifford Leroy Hare. The capacity of the stadium comes out to be 87,451people.

Melton Student Center

A banner is lowered signaling the dedication of the Harold D. Melton Student Center on Nov. 20, 2020, in Auburn, Ala.

Built in 2008, The Melton Student Center is one with much excitement. There is never a dull moment as the student services facility contains a lot of resources available for students, faculty and visitors. According to auburn.edu, "It contains 182,000 square feet of space for student meeting rooms, study areas, lounges, offices, food areas and other student uses near the center of campus." Within the building as well, are student-favorite restaurants such as Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A and Auburn's very own Bodda Burger.

Samford Hall

A view of Samford Hall on Sept. 27, 2022.

Easily one of the most recognizable features of Auburn University, Samford Hall is one to be talked about. Showcasing its distinguishing characteristics like the clock tower, Samford Hall was built in 1888. The building was named in honor of William J. Samford, Alabama's 31st governor, said omeka.lib.auburn.edu. The building was renovated in 1971, and Auburn replaced the original clock in 1995. Located on South College Street, Samford Hall will forever be an Auburn family favorite.

Share and discuss “Which Auburn landmark do you identify with? ” on social media.