Abby Cunningham | Campus Writer

Articles

SGA, UPC kick off holiday season with lighting ceremony

Auburn students, faculty and community members gathered on Samford Lawn Sunday evening to partake in holiday festivities. Kids ran around the lawn going from the letters to a Santa table to a cookie-decorating table as Christmas songs played over the speakers at the event.

Beat Bama Food Drive celebrating its 25th anniversary

"Twenty-five years — that's a cool milestone," Powers said. "A lot of Auburn's current students weren't born 25 years ago, which is funny to me. I think the fact that we are working with Alabama and leveraging that rivalry is a good thing. It gets the state and community excited to fundraise and provide a lot of food for those who need it."

Women's Resource Center bringing Domestic Violence Awareness Month to campus

"It is often the case that people believe that domestic violence happens somewhere else, to someone they do not know," Kluck said. "But the truth is, there are probably people in class sitting next to us who are experiencing domestic violence right now or who grew up in a household with domestic violence."

A look inside what WE.auburn is doing to make Auburn safer

"We always talk about how we are all members of the Auburn Family, which sounds really nice, but it means a lot more when we act like it," McConaha said. "I think Green Dot gives us this shared language to engage in behaviors where we are constantly looking out and taking care of each other like a family."