Andria Moore | Campus Reporter

Articles

Maintaining straight A's:

In college the saying is that you have to choose between sleep, grades or fun, because you can’t have all three. Straight A students Benjamin Cole, Andrew Bates and Sarah Pitts disagree. “You have to look at every minute and say, is this how I want to spend my time?” said Andrew Bates, senior in mechanical engineering and a 2016 recipient of the Fulbright Scholarship.

Student runs own 'party animal' business

Some students have pets, some have farms, and some have their own businesses. Patrick Starr has all three. Starr, a freshman in poultry science and pre-veterinary medicine, has been running his own petting zoo business since he was 13.

Students compete for new parking services app

Parking services is currently testing two student-designed apps that will alert students and faculty to available parking on Auburn University’s campus. The two apps chosen were: MySmartSpot app created by Parking Grid Technologies and FoPark created by Focus Engineering.

War Eagle Flying Team heads to nationals

The War Eagle Flying Team has qualified for the national competition. SAFECON, the safety and flight evaluation conference, is an opportunity for collegiate flying teams around the country to test their skills against one another and network.

What you need to know about Saturday's concert

The Music and Miracles concert held Saturday, April 23, in Jordan-Hare Stadium is expecting a crowd of over 55,000 people. Because of the influx of traffic in Auburn that day, the city and University will reroute traffic.

Hunger studies class raises awareness of poverty

Auburn University is not a poor institution, so why do we have poor employees?  This was the question asked tonight at "Are we Living the Creed," a discussion and presentation by the capstone hunger studies class and Living the Creed organization at Mama Mocha's Coffee Emporium and Roasters. The hunger studies capstone class is made to pick a subject each semester that they believe needs to be addressed.

Alum remembers racial barriers at AU

When Ernest Boyd graduated from Auburn University in 1976 he was the only African-American in his graduating class in the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences.