National Signing Day 2016 live blog

Hey everyone, and welcome to National Signing Day 2016. We'll have updates throughout the day whenever a Letter of Intent gets faxed in, so stay right here.

5-star DT Derrick Brown (2:12 p.m.)

Auburn added an exclamation mark to its already impressive signing class with the commitment of Derrick Brown, the top-ranked recruit in the state of Georgia. Brown, a 6-foot-4, 322-pound defensive tackle from Lanier High School in Buford, Georgia, chose Malzahn's Tigers over Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Mississippi State. Brown is the fourth defensive lineman in the 2016 class to sign with the Tigers, providing the Tigers' defensive line with even more talent.

3-star CB Jayvaughn Myers (12:13 p.m.)

Jayvaughn Myers joins his half-brother, Nate Craig-Myers, in the 2016 recruiting class. The 6-foot-1, 185-pound cornerback out of Dade City, Florida, chose the Tigers over North Carolina. The 3-star Defensive Back raked in offers from the likes of Alabama, Michigan, Oklahoma and Florida State. From the start, the brothers made it clear that they would be a package deal. Jayvaughn will be helpful to a young secondary adjusting to a new system.

4-star WR Nate Craig-Myers (10:51 a.m.)

Auburn got arguably one of the best wide receivers yet to sign in the 2016 class. Craig-Myers has been praised as a deep threat because of his tremendous size (6-foot-3, 205-pounds) and speed. He originally de-comitted from Auburn earlier in his recruitment, however, 'Auburn was the first school to give me the opportunity...and Coach (Dameyune) Craig always pushed me hard. We have a great relationship,' said the Tampa native. Craig-Myers is another key recruit for an already loaded wide receiving class.

3-star S Daniel Thomas (9:44 a.m.)

Daniel Thomas is a safety out of Montgomery, AL. He is characterized as a player that hits with pop, but is smaller for the safety position at 6-feet 180-pounds. Thomas was considering South Carolina, Lousiville, and UNC.

3-star DT Tashawn Manning (9:37 a.m.)

Tashawn Manning clocks in at 6-foot-4 and 270 pounds, making him a force in the trenches. Manning was diagnosed with Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia in late November, but Auburn kept his scholarship firm. It is likely curable, and Manning is planning on early enrollment.

3-star S Marlon Character (9:35 a.m.)

Marlon Character is a ball-hawking safety from Grady High School in Atlanta, GA. Character was predicted to sign with former Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp at South Carolina. Character is undersized at 6-feet and 173-pounds, but has a nose for the football, as he played wide receiver in high school. 

4-star DT Antwuan Jackson, Jr. (9:25 a.m.)

Antwuan Jackson, Jr., from Ellenwood, GA is an absolutely force on the defensive line. Jackson is 6-foot-3 and 302-pounds, and was classified as a highly-touted recruit. He was offered from the likes of Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama. Jackson Jr. will be set to join fellow defensive recruits Marlon Davidson and Nick Coe.

4-star OL Prince Sammons (8:05 a.m.)

Sammons, a 6-foot-8, 280-pound lineman, has sent in his NLI. He played on the defensive line in high school, but he's going to be on the other side of the line in college. Herb Hand, Auburn's new offensive line coach, played a big part in prying Sammons from Big 10 schools like Michigan State and Ohio State.

3-star WR Marquis McClain (7:40 a.m.)

Auburn has received its fifth letter of intent from consensus three-star Marquis McClain, who hails from Crestview, Florida. The 6-foot-2, 210-pound McClain is the 67th-ranked receiver nationally, according to Rivals. 247sports and ESPN rank him the 71st- and 80th-best wideout, respectively. McClain also held an offer from Mississippi State but has been committed to the Tigers since July.

4-star DE Nick Coe (7:24 a.m.)

Coe, who hails from Asheboro, North Carolina, committed to the Tigers just before the Iron Bowl, due in large part to the recruiting efforts of defensive line coach Rodney Garner. Coe also held offers from Alabama, Florida State, North Carolina and Miami, among others.

4-star WR Eli Stove (7:24 a.m.)

Stove is a 6-foot-1 receiver from Niceville, Florida, who was the No. 7-ranked player at his position. He'll add to an already talent-laden receiver class for Auburn, with Kyle Davis and Marquis McClain already on board, and Nate Craig-Myers possibly joining them later today. Stove had offers from dozens of schools across the country, including Alabama, Ohio State, Baylor, Clemson, Oklahoma and Notre Dame.

4-star QB Woody Barrett (6:50 a.m.)

Barrett was an Under-Armour All-American. He threw for 2,018 yards and ran for 1,413 at West Orange High School in Winter Garden, Florida. Barrett chose the Tigers over Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma and Oregon.

3-star OL Brodarious Hamm (6:31 a.m.) 

Hamm is the first to fax in his NLI. He's a 6-foot-5, 320-pound offensive lineman from Griffin, Georgia, who chose the Tigers over schools such as Alabama, Georgia, Louisville, and LSU. 

Early Enrollees

5-star defensive end Marlon Davidson

4-star receiver Kyle Davis

4-star defensive lineman Antwuan Jackson

4-star cornerback John Broussard

4-star JUCO defensive end Paul James III

4-star tight end Landon Rice

3-star linebacker Tre Threat

3-star running back Malik Miller

3-star JUCO quarterback John Franklin III

Share and discuss “National Signing Day 2016 live blog” on social media.