Mustache Contest for Charity Event

A mustache contest offers a first class flight to 'Stache Bash in St. Louis benefiting Challenger Baseball, send in your pictures before Oct. 25.

"Zenagen Shampoo announces its Mustache Mayhem Photo Contest, where interested visitors will have the opportunity to upload, e-mail or text a photo showcasing a costume and their best attempt at sporting America's most underrated fashion accessory, the mustache," said Sam Freeman, ambassador for Zenagen Shampoo.

He said the mustache can be real or fake, the contest is based soley on how well it is incorporated into a costume.

"The new hair loss prevention shampoo company is incorporating new social media, picture texting and the company website as ways for interested participants to upload or send their favorite mustache photo by midnight on Oct. 25," Freeman said.

Freeman said the contests' proceeds will be donated to Challenger Baseball, a baseball league for children with disabilities.

"The winner will be announced on Oct. 26 on www.zenagen.com by the FBMA (future bald metrosexuals of America)," Freeman said. "This is a distinct panel of judges, all of who bare the upper lip sweater."

He said the winner will receive two first class plane tickets to St. Louis to attend 'Stache Bash, a party for a good cause.

"Featuring the legendary John Oates, it's a ridiculous celebration of mustaches and music benefiting Challenger Baseball, where you'll see the winner of the 'Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year' crowned," Freeman said.

Freeman said Zenagen shampoo is the only shampoo to take on the challenge of bringing back the mustache.

"Zenagen is a brand new patent-pending shampoo that prevents hair loss at the source," Freeman said. "It is the world's first hair loss preventative shampoo."

To submit your mustache: Email mustache@zenagen.com, text (312)699-1833, upload photo to Zenagen@facebook

Share and discuss “Mustache Contest for Charity Event” on social media.