Largest digital closet platform searches for ambassadors

Stylitics is the largest digital closet platform on the Internet.

Stylitics, the largest digital closet platform on the web, recently came out with a new app that lets someone take his or her closet on the go.
This app helps someone plan and share outfits, chat with friends about clothes and find places to shop.
Stylitics was created in 2010 and is continuing to grow.
The platform's college ambassador program currently has representatives at more than 50 schools and is looking to expand.
Stylitics is offering 50 more college ambassador positions to students. Student ambassadors get to promote and develop marketing strategies.
They also contribute weekly to the website's fashion blog and work together on events, such as clothing drives.
Annie Wazer, marketing manager for Stylitics, said the process for becoming a college ambassador is easy.
"If someone is interested, they can send me a cover letter and their resume," Wazer said. "We want to hear what it is about Stylitics that interests you, and what exactly in your skill set would make you a good pick for being an ambassador."
Wazer said she is one of many advocates promoting the new app.
"The general goal of Stylitics is to help people be smarter about their style," Wazer said. "We do that is by giving people a platform to keep track of their clothing so they have it all in one place, and also learn things about the way they're wearing them."
Joanna Johnson, junior in public relations, said she likes how easy the app was to use.
"I do think the app is helpful," Johnson said. "I like that it helps you keep track of how many times you wear something."
Hannah Eans, freshman in business, also said she likes how the app suggests places to shop.
"I like to have different places to shop so that my friends don't have the same clothes as me," Eans said.
For more information, visit Stylitics.com.

Share and discuss “Largest digital closet platform searches for ambassadors” on social media.