Bar specials to look for when coming back to Auburn

Auburn's downtown bars have been anticipating the arrival of student's who love the downtown life all summer with a multitude of drink specials.

Here is a list of specials bar hoppers have to look forward to coming back this fall.

Quixotes

During the NFL season, Quixotes will have a Monday night hot seat where participating customers can earn drinking money for every yard gained during each kickoff. 

Monday is also wing night and $3 craft beer can night at Quixotes.

As part of the Dog Days of Summer, patrons are allowed to bring their dogs to the bar with them on Mondays and Thursdays.

Tuesday is Ladies Night as well as Taco Night, with $3 tallboy Dos Equis and $3 20 oz. margaritas.

On Wednesdays Quixotes will sell quesadillas with $6 liquor pitchers.

Thursday is their trivia night with burgers for sale, as well as top shelf drinks for $4.50.

Fridays will have an after class special starting at 3 p.m. with $1 Natural Light beer, $1 wells until 5 p.m., $2.50 20 oz. wells from 5-7 p.m. and live music.

Moe's Original Bar B Que

On Mondays from 4-9 p.m., Moe's will sell $1 Budweiser drafts with Bingo starting at 9 p.m.

Tuesday is Wine Night, with $5 bottles of wine being sold from 4-9 p.m.

On Wednesdays from 4-9 p.m., Natural Light and Busch beer cans will be sold for $0.50 each.

$3 32 oz. wells will be sold on Thursdays from 4-9 p.m.

$3 Bushwackers will be sold on Friday from 4-9 p.m.

All day every day specials for Moe's include $5 Budweiser pitchers, $2 Budweiser drafts and $2 domestic tallboys.

Bourbon Street Bar

Specials for 32 oz. wells will be sold by Bourbon Street on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7-9 p.m.

DJ Do Less will play at the middle bar on Friday and Saturday nights with live music yet to be determined downstairs and outside.

17 - 16

17 - 16 may open early of Aug. 21 for the first day of class for an Eclipse Party while having drink specials that include $2 20 oz. wells from 6-9 p.m., $3 20 oz. wells from 9-10 p.m. and $3 tallboys all night.

A pong tournament will be held on Tuesday with a $100 prize for the winners along with $3 20 oz. wells and $3 tequila shots from 7-10 p.m. and $3 tallboys all night.

Common Creation (DJ Chris Teel) will play on Wednesday with specials that include $3 32 oz. wells, $4 Vegas bombs and $3 tallboys from 6-9 p.m.

Common Creation (with DJ Chris Teel) will play again on Thursday night while specials will include $6 bottles of wine and $3 20 oz. wells from 7-9 p.m. and $3 tallboys all night while Bingo is played.

Friday will feature DJ Ben Bruud and the Ocean Street Band while specials will include $3 20 oz. wells, $3 bombs and $3 tallboys from 6-9 p.m.

DJ Lee will play on Saturday while $2 20 oz. wells and $3 tallboys will be sold from 6-9 p.m.

Skybar Cafe

Skybar will open at 8 p.m. on Tuesday for their Karaoke night and Powerhour until 9 p.m., which includes $1 domestic beers, $1 regular wells, $2 imported and premium domestic beers and $2.25 for any bomb. There is no cover on Tuesday.

They'll be open on Wednesday for Trivia night from 7-9 p.m. with no cover until 9 p.m. Specials include $1 domestics, $1 regular wells, $2 imports and premium domestics, $3 32 oz. wells, $3.25 shots of Fireball or any bomb, with the upstairs bar selling any 16 oz. high gravity drafts or daiquiris for $3.25. DJ Sophie Vor will play in the back room.

Skybar will open at 7 p.m. on Thursday and sell $3 top shelf wells from 7-9 p.m. DJ Sophie Vor will again play in the back and Karaoke will take place up front. There will be no cover.

On Friday, Skybar will open at 5:30 p.m. with drink specials until 9 p.m. and trivia from 7-9 p.m. Specials include $1 domestics, $1 regular wells, $2 imports and premium domestics, $2 20 oz. wells, $3.25 Fireball shots and any bombs with the upstairs bar selling 16 oz. high gravity beers or daiquiris for $3.25. The U.S. Band and DJ Sophie Vor will play in the back room while Tim Tyler will play piano in the front.

Skybar will open at 6 p.m. on Saturday with the same drink specials as Friday until 9 p.m. and trivia from 7-9 p.m. Blackberry Breeze and DJ Sophie Vor will play in the back while Sid Phelps plays acoustic guitar in the front.

Share and discuss “Bar specials to look for when coming back to Auburn” on social media.