Alex Hosey | Staff Writer

The Auburn Plainsman
Community

Concourse/south begins with Supper & Songs

Concourse/south, Opelika's downtown art and music festival, began on Sunday with Supper & Songs at the Southside Center for the Arts. For $60, ticket holders enjoyed a four course meal provided by Zazu Gastropub, live music from the local duo Martha's Trouble and wine and craft beer. Proceeds from ...

The Auburn Plainsman
Community

Concourse/south to begin tomorrow in Opelika

The second annual Opelika arts and music festival Concourse/south will begin tomorrow and last all week. The event will feature both local and national musical acts, art exhibitions from local artists, a market consisting of local crafts and food vendors and activities for all ages over the course of ...

The Auburn Plainsman
News

TigerCard spending tips

As wonderful as the money on your TigerCard can be, it's all too common to hear Auburn students complain about being out of money halfway through the semester. Where did it all go? How can you spread it out to last the entire semester, ideally? When students begin the semester they start out with either ...

The Auburn Plainsman
News

Bar specials to look for when coming back to Auburn

Auburn's downtown bars have been anticipating the arrival of student's who love the downtown life all summer with a multitude of drink specials. Here is a list of specials bar hoppers have to look forward to coming back this fall. Quixotes During the NFL season, Quixotes will have a Monday night hot ...

The Auburn Plainsman
Community

The City of Auburn launches all new website

The City of Auburn launched a new, easy-to-use website interface at the beginning of August located at auburnalabama.org, which is available on all web-available devices, including mobile.  Director of Public Affairs David D. Dorton said the previous format of the City’s website has been up for ...

More articles »

PHOTO

Former Auburn Head Coach Pat Dye in front of his donated Japanese maple to the George Bengston Historic Tree Trail with members of the Auburn Tree Commission and City employees on Aug. 8, 2017 in Auburn, Ala.

More media »