Oliver Henry and Studio 3:19, a match made in style heaven

A new sense of style and fashion is coming to Auburn.

<p>Several new businesses line the streets in downtown Opelika.</p>

Several new businesses line the streets in downtown Opelika.

A new sense of style and fashion is coming to Auburn with the collaboration and opening of Studio 3:19 and Oliver Henry’s new location in the historic Opelika district.

Stacey Jordan, the owner of Oliver Henry, said the collaboration began as she and Studio 3:19 owner Molly Anderson were both looking for a new location.

“We were looking for a space with a little more foot traffic than we were currently located,” Jordan said. “Molly was also looking for a space at the same time and we decided that she’s fashion design and I’m interior design and the two just go hand in hand.” 

The two agreed the move to Opelika was in the best interest of both the stores even if it meant moving away from what they were used to.

“We were trying to decide between Auburn and Opelika,” Jordan said. “Auburn was home to us, but Opelika was very welcoming, and the historic district was very appealing and very nice.” 

She said the building’s interior design is beautiful, and people were encouraging of their arrival.

“There was a constant ‘we want you here, we want you here’ from the community, which is a big part of why we chose here,” Jordan said.

Molly Anderson was actually an Auburn alumna majoring in entrepreneurship which lead to her owning two Studio 3:19’s; one in Monroeville, Alabama, and the second now in Opelika. 

As for the new store, Jordan said it is a great opportunity for both of the stores to grow and expand and service more people.

“We brought in outdoor furniture, which we weren’t able to offer in our other location because it wasn’t as large as it is now,” Jordan said. “We can now bring in new lines and continue to bring in new lines.”

“I think it’s more apparent how much interior design we do because it’s more open,” Jordan said. “You can see the fabrics and the wall coverings and the flooring and everything we have to offer.”

Jordan said she is looking forward to being able to service more people with the interior design aspects of what she does as well as the retail portion of the shop.

Share and discuss “Oliver Henry and Studio 3:19, a match made in style heaven” on social media.