Looking for a way to spend Valentine's Day in Auburn? Here are a few ideas

<p>Valentine's day baloons on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018, in Auburn, Ala.</p>

Valentine's day baloons on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018, in Auburn, Ala.

With Valentine's Day Thursday, many couples throughout the city are looking for a way to make the day special. Here are a few ways to share the special day with a loved one. 

Make the night a memorable one with a full three-course meal prepared by the Warehouse Bistro. Or reserve a table at Ariccia Trattoria for a Italian-inspired Valentine’s Day dinner.

For those looking to for a night downtown, SkyBar is having a romantic Valentine’s Day evening. Recording Artist Dr. Levy will be playing romantic music starting at 6:30 p.m. and single ladies get in free from 4 to 6 p.m.

For the couples who want to go off the beaten path, the Kreher Preserve is inviting couples on a self-led hike through scenic nature spots. Enjoying the peace and beauty of the natural world can make a memorable experience for anyone who wants to get out on Valentine's Day.

For couples looking to try something new, they can consider getting a couples massage. Ambiance Salon and One Eighty Wellness Spa are just a few of the many choices Auburn has to offer. 

The 14th is also the first day to see “Big Fish” at the Telfair Peet Mainstage Theatre. It is directed by Chase Bringardner and based on Daniel Wallace’s 1998 novel and Tim Burton’s 2003 film of the same name.

Of course, if saving money is a priority, cooking a meal at home and catching a movie in the comfort of your own bedroom is always a cozy option. 

Share and discuss “Looking for a way to spend Valentine's Day in Auburn? Here are a few ideas” on social media.