Signing Day Preview for Auburn football

<p>Nov. 6, 2021; Auburn head coach Bryan Harsin before a game between Auburn and Texas A&amp;M at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas.</p>

Nov. 6, 2021; Auburn head coach Bryan Harsin before a game between Auburn and Texas A&M at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas.

'Twas the days before signing day, when all throughout Auburn University, not a student was stirring. Fax machines lay dormant for that eventful Wednesday to come. In Auburn fans' hopes that football coach Bryan Harsin will soon bring good news of recruits signing the dotted line. 

Wednesday, Dec. 15 will be Harsin's first early signing day at Auburn. Not only that but this will be Harsin's first full recruiting class where his staff has had a full cycle to recruit. A strong signing day would be a welcome early Christmas gift for the staff. 

Note: All measurements and stats in this article come from 247Sports.com.

Offense

-RB Justin Williams, Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding - This former West Virgina commit has visited Auburn three times this past season. Williams announced his top two recently of Tennessee and Auburn. Wednesday at 7 a.m. CST looks to be the time of his announcement.

Update:  Williams committed to Tennessee.

-WR Camden Brown, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas - Many Auburn fans might remember Brown's name from over the summer. At one time Auburn looked to be the frontrunner before committing to Pittsburgh. Now uncommitted Brown will choose between Auburn, Georgia and Pitt. At 6-foot-3, Brown would add some much needed height to the roster. He commits Wednesday 11 a.m. CST.

-WR Darrius Clemons, Portland (Ore.) Westview -  Possibly one of Auburns biggest targets this recruiting cycle. Oregon looked to have locked up Clemons until Mario Cristobal left to take the job in Miami. That opened the door back up and it looks like it will be a close finish. Clemons will choose between Oregon, Auburn and now Michigan, which he took a visit to this past weekend. Clemons will announce 2 p.m. CST Wednesday on CBS Sports HQ. 

Defense

-CB Austin Ausberry, Baton Rouge (La.) University Lab - Auburn visited Ausberry last monday with a squad of coaches including both Harsin, defensive coordinator Derek Mason and cornerbacks coach Zac Etheridge. Ausberry is visiting LSU this weekend and that looks to be Auburns main competition. This could be Auburns first commitment as he announces Monday at 12:45 p.m. CT on CBS Sports HQ.

Update: Ausberry committed to Auburn.

-S Marquise Gilbert, Hutchinson Community College - Gilbert is the number one ranked junior college safety and has been a priority of Auburn. Florida State looks to be Auburn's competition for Gilbert. He will also be making his pick on Monday at 7 p.m. CST.

Update: Gilbert committed to Auburn.

-DT Enyce Sledge, Monroe (La.) Neville - Another recruit from the state of Louisiana. Sledge was offered by Auburn two weeks ago but has already rose to top group. Oklahoma State and Baylor look to be the other schools in that top list for Sledge. Sledge will make his decision Tuesday at 1 p.m, CT.

Update: Sledge committed to Auburn.

-CB JaDarian Rhym, Valdosta (Ga.) - Rhym is currently an LSU commit but that could change soon. Auburn has stayed strong with the cornerback recruit and it may pay off. With Corey Raymond leaving LSU for Florida, Auburn looks like it is trending big. Rhym will announce his decision sometime Tuesday.

Update: Rhym committed to Auburn.

-CB Keionte Scott, Snow College (Utah) - Scott is the number one cornerback in junior college. Harsin and Etheridge visited Scott last Wednesday and Auburn looks to be the frontrunner. Scott will announce his commitment Wednesday at 10 a.m. CT.

Update: Scott committed to Auburn.

-DL Khurtiss Perry, Pike Road (Ala.) - Auburn's defensive line coach Nick Eason has worked hard to form a bond with this recruit. Perry will choose between in-state rivals Auburn and Alabama. Right after the Iron Bowl, Perry told AuburnUndercover’s Keith Niebuhr that the Tigers were now his top team. Perry will commit Wednesday at 1 p.m. CT.

-LB Robert Woodyard, Mobile (Ala.) - A current Alabama commit who missed his senior season due to injury. Woodyard has been to multiple Auburn games this season. Auburn seems to have a realistic shot at flipping the 4-star linebacker.

Update: Woodyard flipped his commitment to Auburn.

-DL Tyre West, Tipton (Ga.) - A current Georgia commit and big time recruit. Everyone seems to think he will end up somewhere else. Florida State, Tennessee and Auburn seem like the three most talked about spots for him to land. He canceled is visit to Auburn this past week but you never know what could happen in recruiting.

Update: West committed to Tennessee.

-DT Jeffrey M'ba, Independence Community College - The number one overall junior college player seems to have narrowed it down to Auburn and Missouri. Massive defensive tackle from France, visited Auburn for the Iron Bowl and came away impressed. M'ba will sign Wednesday but will not announce his decision publicly till the 19th from France.

Share and discuss “Signing Day Preview for Auburn football” on social media.