Logan Glover | Sports Writer

Email Logan Glover | Sports Writer

Articles

Film Room: Miss State

The score was 28-3 and it looked like it was going to be a blowout. Mississippi State then scored 40 unanswered points to upset Auburn at home. How did it happen? 

Film Room: Ole Miss

Coming off a bye week Auburn looked to take down another ranked opponent. This time, Top 10 ranked Ole Miss came to town led by Lane Kiffin. Auburn took down the Rebels 31-20 on a spooky Halloween eve. Here is how they looked and how they did it. 

Film Room: Arkansas

Coming off a loss to Georgia at home. A bounce back against ranked Arkansas is just what the doctor ordered. This was head coach Bryan Harsin's first win at Auburn versus a ranked opponent and breaks a six-game losing streak against ranked opponents for the Tigers. 

Film Room: Georgia Edition

Auburn fell to Georgia, who would later run away with the score. Our film room has broken down the key plays from Auburn's offense and defense. 

Film Room: Key plays against LSU

Auburn walked into Death Valley last Saturday with the thought of pulling off something that has not been done in 22 years -- a win. A win is what it walked out with after a thrilling game. Here is what all went into pulling out the victory on this week's version of Film Room.

'His effort is unmatched'

“Tank has always been a special ball player,” Wiggins said. “His effort is unmatched on the field, at practice and in the classroom. He always wanted to be the best at whatever he put his mind to.”

Media