Celebration Co., an event rental business, opens in Auburn

Photo Contributed by Kyle Langston
Photo Contributed by Kyle Langston

Celebration Co., an event and party rental business, opened on Sept. 18 in Auburn.

Located among the Midtown Bodegas on Opelika Road, the new small business offers a venue for hosting events and provides decoration for several different event themes. 

Bookings are offered for an assortment of needs, such as baby showers, birthday parties, football tailgates, and more. If none of the options meet a customer’s specific need, the event can be booked as “other.”

As for the main decorative options, Celebration Co. offers balloon arches and themed boards that act as a backdrop for photos. Celebration Co.’s website lists additional decorations that can be added if desired, such as an “Oh Baby” neon sign for a baby shower.

If a party prefers to host their event at a different location, Celebration Co. will set up the boards, balloon arches, and other selected decor options at the preferred location.

Kyle and Sadie Langston founded Celebration Co. after personal experience struggling to find an event venue.

“I was looking for a venue here in Auburn to have a baby shower, and I couldn't find something that was affordable,” said Sadie Langston. “That is what sparked us to open it.”

Since the struggle to find an affordable location for their daughter’s baby shower, Kyle and Sadie Langston have worked to prevent this issue for others in the Auburn community. 

“We just saw an opportunity to provide the community with, like I said, an affordable place and a place where they can make their memories,” Kyle Langston said. “That's our main mission. If we can provide some kind of relief for people that don't have an opportunity, this is the place for it.”

For a two-hour event venue rental, which includes decoration set-up and take-down, Celebration Co. charges $300. Any additional hour is $100. Like event themes, prices can be found on the business’s website.

Celebration Co. will be hosting its own event called “Christmas Minis” at the venue on Nov. 11. From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., there will be a hot chocolate bar, Santa Claus, a professional photographer and more. To sign up for the event, those interested can visit Celebration Co.’s Facebook page.

Kayleigh Freeman | Community Writer

Kayleigh Freeman, freshman in journalism, is a news writer at The Auburn Plainsman.

Share and discuss “Celebration Co., an event rental business, opens in Auburn” on social media.