Travis Herrmann / Writer

The Auburn Plainsman
News

Art Lovers Prepare for Master Exhibit

The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art has a treat in store for returning Auburn students and art lovers in the community.The Old Master Drawings Exhibit, on loan from the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Florida, is a collection of 42 works on early examples of the paper medium.

The Auburn Plainsman
Campus

A Weekend of Auburn's Musical Heritage

As the Auburn Knights gathered to celebrate the organization's 80th birthday on Friday night, they proved that when you do what you love, age has no meaning.Auburn Knights from past decades gathered at the Mariott at Grand National Golf Course in Opelika for a reunion weekend of barbecue and concerts.

The Auburn Plainsman
Sports

Men's Golf Team Ready to Swing into New Season

For the Auburn University men's golf team, the new season brings high expectations.Head coach Nick Clinard said he envisions a bright future for his team."We have a great group of players, and we work hard," Clinard said."They're good people, and they deserve all the success that's going to be coming to them pretty soon."

The Auburn Plainsman
News

Death of an Auburn Graduate

Auburn University lost one of its newest graduates over Fourth of July weekend on Lake Martin.Kevin Jang, a 23-year-old alumnus, dove into the water near the Dadeville area of Lake Martin and did not resurface, according to police.

The Auburn Plainsman
Sports

Auburn Baseball Players Decorated

The National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association named Auburn University's Hunter Morris to its All-American Team and Brian Fletcher to the All-American second team Wednesday.Morris and Fletcher were chosen from players in 20 different conferences, according to the NCBWA.

The Auburn Plainsman
News

2 Fast, 2 Furious for Auburn

Students with a passion for upgrading their cars have found a sense of community with each other.Students such as Jamie Coker, a sophomore in electrical engineering, have seen a common interest benefit both their social lives andtechnical skills.

More articles »