Women's basketball faces their seventh loss on the road

false

Game leaders included Tra'Cee Tanner, who led the Tiger's offense with 12 points followed by Khady Dieng with eight rebounds and a tie between Jasmine Jones and Neydja Petithomme with three assists. (Kenny Moss l Assistant Photo Editor)

Women's basketball fell to Arkansas 52-47 on Thursday, Jan. 29, in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Arkansas is the Tiger's seventh SEC opponent, making their conference record now 0-8 and 9-12 overall.

With the absence of Hasina Muhammad, the Tigers trailed Arkansas throughout the game, unable to keep up with the strength of the Razorbacks' offense. Auburn faced a 16-point deficit concluding the first half, 31-15.

With approximately six minutes left in the second half, the Tigers were only three points behind, but fell back again by the conclusion of the game.

Game leaders included Tra'Cee Tanner, who led the Tiger's offense with 12 points followed by Khady Dieng with eight rebounds and a tie between Jasmine Jones and Neydja Petithomme with three assists.

The Tiger's will face Texas A&M at Reed Arena on Sunday, Feb. 1, at 2pm CT. \0x200B

Share and discuss “Women's basketball faces their seventh loss on the road” on social media.