Adams, Davis and Lawson to represent Auburn at SEC Media Days

Defensive end Carl Lawson sacks Johnny Manziel in Auburn's upset win against Texas A&M last season (Zach Bland | Assistant Photo Editor)

Montravius Adams, Carl Lawson and Marcus Davis are heading to Hoover to represent the Tigers at SEC Media Days, the conference announced Wednesday.

Adams, a defensive tackle for the Tigers, has appeared in 39 games during his time on the Plains, making 23 starts while recording over 100 tackles and an interception. 

Lawson, a rising senior defensive end, has appeared in only 21 games for the Tigers in the past three seasons due to injury. Lawson was named a freshman all-american in 2013, but missed a large portion of the 2014 season after suffering an ACL injury. The defensive end was also injured in last seasons opener against Louisville, which limited him to appearing in only 7 games last season. Over the past three seasons, Lawson has recorded 37 tackles, five sacks and two forced fumbles. 

Davis, a wideout for the Tigers, has appeared in all 40 games Auburn has played in the last three seasons. The rising senior has recorded 66 receptions for 390 yards and three scores during his career, and expects to be a pivotal part of the Tiger passing game during the 2016 season.

Auburn makes its appearence on Day 1 of media days next Monday in Hoover, Alabama.   

Share and discuss “Adams, Davis and Lawson to represent Auburn at SEC Media Days ” on social media.