A guide to fall fraternity acts

1. Who: B.o.B

Where: Alpha Tau Omega

When: Aug. 24

Why: The staple rapper and artist of 2011 is back and is coming to Auburn Alpha Tau Omega this Tuesday. If you want to pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, be sure to stop by for a great time and a great performance.

2. Who: Blackberry Breeze

Where: Theta Chi

When: Aug. 22

Why: Formed right near our very own Lake Martin, Alabama, Blackberry Breeze is known for writing their own upbeat rock songs and getting the crowd going no matter what the event. If you are Moon Taxi groupie, this is the show for you. Be sure to check out their own work on Spotify and iTunes.

3. Who: Cristian Gomez

Where: Pi Kap

When: Aug. 25

Why: Cristian Gomez is the Southern DJ party staple. With a broad range of beats to get the party going, he is an event you and your friends don’t want to miss. Great for anybody who is into music that makes them want to dance, let loose, and have a good time.

4. Who: The Band Camino

Where: Fraternity Undisclosed. Information found on the Bands in Town App.

When: Oct. 6

Why: An alternative band from Memphis, Tennessee, The Band Camino promises to make all your indie day dreams true. With tons of original music, this band brings their own flare to this broad genre. Great for those who want to mellow out and enjoy the night with their friends.

5. Who: ZEWMOB

Where: Phi Kappa Tau

When: Aug. 21

Why: Based out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, ZEWMOB describes themselves as a “a live electronic music experience” hosted Ryan Lee and Clay Woods. These two promise the full DJ experience that you won’t want to miss. Perfect for anybody who is a fan of the current music scene and today’s top hits.

6. Who: Neutral Snap

Where: Delta Tau Delta

When: (need to figure out)

Why: Complied of all Louisiana State University students from New Orleans, Louisiana, Natural Snap is anything but plain. This group combines all the sounds we know and love since the 70’s to provide a show that everyone will be up on their feet enjoying. Perfect show for anybody who wants to dance the night away to the songs they know and love.

7. Who: Nebli Kiniza

Where: Phi Kappa Tau

When: Aug 22.

Why: From Queens, New York, Nebli Kiniza is a modern hip hop artist that you will immediately sense is one of our upcoming artists. Kiniza’s rap is not the backdrop to your night, it is the highlight of the night. With his music on Sound Cloud, this is definitely and artist to keep up with in the future.

8. Who: MadeinTYO

Where: Sigma Pi

When: Aug. 25

Why: If you enjoyed Nebli Kiniza earlier this week, then keep the party going by heading to MadeinTYO at Sigma Pi. Both artists are rappers who provide the classic hip hop concert experience. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, MadeinTYO is already making a name for himself on forums such as iHeartRadio, Sound Cloud, and has produced his own mixtape featuring his hit single “Uber Everywhere”.

Share and discuss “A guide to fall fraternity acts” on social media.