Tournament Tracker: Keeping tabs on Auburn's March Madness projections

Starting every Tuesday, readers can see where ESPN's Bracketology expert Joe Lunardi and other outlets have Auburn projected in the NCAA Tournament.

Issac Okoro (23) looks up the court during Auburn Men's Basketball vs. Iowa State on Sat, Jan. 25, 2020, in Auburn, Ala.

Welcome to The Plainsman's March Madness 2019-20 Bracketology Tracker. 

Every Tuesday, readers can see where ESPN's bracketology expert Joe Lunardi and other outlets have Auburn projected in the NCAA Tournament. 

Each week, this post will be updated with the current week's rankings, along with where the other SEC teams are ranked. Also, a quick look at who Auburn is playing that week.

Men's bracketology:  

March 6 - Auburn looks to rebound in its final regular season game before the SEC Tournament after losing to Texas A&M 78-75. The Tigers will travel to Knoxville to take on the Volunteers on Saturday.

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 6 seed in the East Region where it would play 11-seed UCLA (19-11, 12-5 in Pac-12). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 3-seed Kentucky, 9-seed LSU and 9-seed Florida.

CBS and Jerry Palm have Auburn ranked as a No. 5 seed in the South Region where it would play 12-seed Akron (23-7, 13-4 in Mid-American). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 4-seed Kentucky, 9-seed Florida and 10-seed LSU. 

Auburn (24-6, 11-6 in SEC) travels to Knoxville to take on Tennessee (17-13, 9-8 in SEC) on Saturday. The Game will be televised at 11 a.m. CST on ESPN2. 

March 3 - Auburn will look to rebound in its final two regular season games before the SEC Tournament after falling to Kentucky inside Rupp Arena Saturday by a score of 73-66. The Tigers host Texas A&M on Wednesday. 

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 5 seed in the East Region where they would play 12-seed UCLA (19-11, 12-5 in Pac-12). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 8-seed LSU, 9-seed Florida and 3-seed Kentucky. 

CBS and Jerry Palm have Auburn ranked as a No. 5 seed in the East Region where they would play 12-seed East Tennessee State Buccaneers (27-4, 16-2 in Southern). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 9-seed LSU, 9-seed Florida and 3-seed Kentucky. 

Auburn (24-5, 11-5 in SEC) hosts Texas A&M (14-14, 8-8 in SEC) on Wednesday for the Senior Night game. The game will be televised on EPSN2 at 6 p.m. CST.     

February 24 - After a 17-point comeback victory over Tennessee on Saturday, Auburn snapped its two-game losing streak.

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the Midwest Region where they would play 13-seed Stephen F. Austin (24-3, 15-1 in Southland). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 9-seed Florida, 8-seed LSU and 4-seed Kentucky. 

CBS and Jerry Palm have Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the Midwest Region where they would play 13-seed Vermont (22-7, 12-2 in America East).

Auburn is one of five SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with LSU as a No. 8 seed, Kentucky as a No. 4 seed, Arkansas as a No. 11 seed and Florida as a No. 10 seed. 

Auburn (23-4, 10-4 in SEC) hosts Ole Miss (13-14, 4-10 in SEC) tonight at 6 p.m. CST on SEC Network.      

February 21 - After a loss to Georgia to start the week, Auburn will look to rebound at home against Tennessee on Saturday. 

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 5 seed in the West Region where they would play 12-seed Yale (18-6, 6-2 in Ivy). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with Florida as a No. 9 seed, LSU a No. 8 seed and Kentucky as a No. 3 seed.

CBS and Jerry Palm have Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in where they would play 13-seed Akron (20-6, 10-3 in Mid. American).  

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with 8-seed LSU, 5-seed Kentucky and 10-seed Florida. 

Auburn (22-4, 9-4 in SEC) hosts Tennessee (15-11, 7-6 in SEC) this Saturday at 11 a.m. CST on CBS.  

February 18 - After a 1-1 week with a loss to Missouri on Saturday, ESPN has Auburn falling in the latest bracketology. 

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the East Region where it would play 13-seed Wright State (23-5, 13-2 in Horizon). 

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with No. 8 seed LSU, No. 4 seed Kentucky and No. 9 seed Florida.    

February 17 - CBS and Jerry Palm have Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the South Region where it would play 13-seed Akron (19-6, 9-3 in Mid. American). 

Auburn is one of five SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with No. 11 seed Florida, No. 11 seed Arkansas as a play-in team, No. 7 LSU and No. 5 Kentucky. 

Auburn travels to Stegeman Coliseum to take on Georgia (12-13, 2-10 in SEC) on Wednesday at 6 p.m. CST. The game will be televised on ESPN2.  

February 11 - It took two overtime victories, but Auburn finished last week with a 2-0 record. 

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 3 seed in the South Region where they would play 14-seed Little Rock (18-7, 12-2 in Sun Belt).

Auburn is one of five SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with No. 11 seed Florida, No. 10 seed Arkansas, No. 6 seed LSU and No. 4 seed Kentucky.

Auburn hosts rival Alabama (13-10, 5-5 in SEC) on Wednesday at 6 p.m. CST. The game will be televised on ESPN2. 

February 10 - Jerry Palm and CBS have Auburn moving up after the 2-0 week.

CBS has Auburn ranked as a No. 3 seed in the South Region where they would play 14-seed Wright State (21-5, 11-2 in Horizon League).

Auburn is one of four SEC schools listed in the bracketology along with No. 5 seed Kentucky, No. 10 Arkansas and No. 7 LSU.  

February 7 - After an overtime win on the road against Arkansas, Auburn is 1-0 this week heading into Saturday's matchup with LSU.

ESPN and Joe Lunardi have Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the East Region where they would play No. 13 seed Stephen F. Austin (20-3, 11-1 in Southland). 

Auburn is one of six SEC schools listed in Lunardi's forecast along with Kentucky as a No. 5 seed, Florida at the No. 11 line, Arkansas as a No. 9 seed, LSU dropping to a No. 5 seed and Mississippi State as a No. 11 seed in a play-in game. 

Auburn arguably is in the midst of its toughest stretch of schedule and it does not ease up on Saturday. Auburn hosts LSU (17-5, 8-1 in SEC) at 11 a.m. CST in a Top 25 showdown on ESPN.   

February 4 - Joe Lunardi released his first bracketology of February, and after Auburn's 2-0 week, he has the Tigers moving up. 

ESPN has Auburn ranked as a No. 4 seed in the Midwest Region where they would play Stephen F. Austin (19-3, 10-1 in Southland). 

Auburn is one of six SEC schools listed in Lunardi's forecast along with Florida falling to a No. 11 seed, Mississippi State as a No. 11 seed in a play-in game , LSU and Kentucky as No. 4 seeds, and Arkansas at the No. 9 line.

February 3 - Auburn went 2-0 last week with a 19-point, comeback win over Ole Miss and then a Top 25 win over Kentucky. 

Now in Jerry Palm's updated bracketology, CBS Sports has Auburn (19-2, 6-2 in SEC) ranked as a No. 3 seed in the South Region where they would play Bowling Green (17-5, 8-1 in MAC). 

Auburn is one of six SEC schools listed in CBS Sports' bracketology with Florida and Mississippi State both as No. 11 seeds projected for play-in games, Arkansas as a No. 8 seed, and both LSU and Kentucky slotted at No. 6 seeds. 

The Tigers travel to Bud Walton Arena tonight to take on Arkansas (16-5, 4-4 in SEC). The game will be televised on the SEC Network at 6 p.m. CST.  

January 31 - Auburn overcame a 19-point deficit to start the week off with a win against Ole Miss on Tuesday. 

In the first Friday update for the Tournament Tracker, ESPN currently has Auburn (18-2, 5-2 in SEC) ranked as a No. 5 seed in the East Region where they would play Vermont (16-6, 6-1 in Am. East).

Auburn is one of five SEC teams listed with LSU jumping to a No. 5 seed, Florida as a No. 10 seed, Kentucky as a No. 4 seed and Arkansas moving up to a No. 8 seed. 

The Tigers host Kentucky (16-4, 5-1 in SEC) on Saturday in a Top 25 showdown on ESPN at 5 p.m. CST.

CBS Sports' Jerry Palm released his Friday update, and after the win against Ole Miss, Palm has moved the Tigers up to a No. 5 seed in the West Region. The Tigers would face Yale (14-4, 2-0 in Ivy League). 

Auburn is one of five SEC teams listed in the bracket with Arkansas falling to a No. 8 seed, Florida as a No. 11 seed in a play-in game, Kentucky as a No. 5 seed and LSU as a No. 7 seed.

Share and discuss “Tournament Tracker: Keeping tabs on Auburn's March Madness projections” on social media.