TV networks announced for Auburn soccer and volleyball

<p>Jaelyn Gadson (48) kicks the ball during the women's soccer game vs. South Carolina on Oct. 31, 2019, in Auburn, Alabama.</p>

Jaelyn Gadson (48) kicks the ball during the women's soccer game vs. South Carolina on Oct. 31, 2019, in Auburn, Alabama.

On Monday, the SEC announced its television schedules for the 2020 soccer and volleyball seasons. 

Four Auburn soccer games will air on the SEC Network, beginning with the Tigers’ season opener against Mississippi State Friday, Sept. 18, at 6 p.m. CST. 

Auburn will also appear on SEC Network in a pair of road matches at Texas A&M on Sept. 27, moved to 3 p.m. CST, and Georgia on Oct. 3. While Auburn will finish its conference slate hosting Alabama on Nov. 8 at 5 p.m on SEC Network.

The SEC Network will also air the SEC Soccer Championship in Orange Beach, Alabama, from Nov. 13-22. Details regarding said coverage will be announced at a later date. 

Five of Auburn volleyball’s fall matches will be televised, starting with the team’s season opener against Florida at Auburn Arena on Oct. 21 on SEC Network. The Tigers’ second meeting with the Gators on Oct. 22 will air on ESPNU.

Auburn has three other matches scheduled for SEC Network broadcasts, including at South Carolina on Oct. 28, at Kentucky on Nov. 8 and against Tennessee on Nov. 22 at Auburn Arena.

SEC soccer and volleyball teams will participate in spring competition as well. Details will be available later and depend upon the NCAA’s final decisions to hold spring championships in those sports.

Share and discuss “TV networks announced for Auburn soccer and volleyball ” on social media.