Auburn adds 4-star defensive lineman to 2025 recruiting class

<p>Auburn Head Coach Hugh Freeze thanks the fans against Samford at Jordan Hare Stadium on September 16, 2023.</p>

Auburn Head Coach Hugh Freeze thanks the fans against Samford at Jordan Hare Stadium on September 16, 2023.

Auburn added to its 2025 recruiting class Monday morning, after defensive lineman Jourdin Crawford announced his commitment to the Tigers. 

Crawford announced his commitment on social media with the caption, “No place like home.”

Crawford is a 4-star recruit from Birmingham, Alabama. According to 247sports, Crawford is the 20th-ranked defensive lineman and is 217th nationally in the class of 2025. He stands at 6-foot-1 and weighs in at 300 pounds. Crawford is the fourth official commit of Auburn's 2025 recruiting class and is ranked the second highest, after 4-star commit Jakaleb Faulk. 

Crawford had offers from other SEC schools including Tennessee, LSU, Alabama and Arkansas. Auburn ultimately landed Crawford after he visited in July for Big Cat’s weekend and the Samford and Georgia games.

Jourdin Crawford is currently playing at Parker High School. He holds a total of 45 tackles, 11 sacks and 4 tackles for loss. 

Madelyn Marsh | Sports Writer

Madelyn Marsh is a freshman from Castroville, Texas, who is majoring in journalism. She joined The Plainsman in fall 2023.

Share and discuss “Auburn adds 4-star defensive lineman to 2025 recruiting class” on social media.