Kickoff time, TV information announced for Iron Bowl

Payton Thorne takes off downfield early in the first quarter of Georgia at Auburn

For the 25th and final time, at least for the foreseeable future, CBS will televise the Iron Bowl. The game will kick off on Saturday, Nov. 25, at 2:30 p.m. CST.

The game will mark the network's final trip to Auburn, or any SEC campus, as ABC takes over the conference's television rights beginning with the 2024 season. The game will be called by Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson and Jenny Dell.

The game will be Auburn's fifth straight mid-afternoon kickoff and seventh of the season. Since Oct. 28, every Auburn game has begun at either 2:30 p.m. CST or 3 p.m. CST.

Auburn has appeared on CBS once this season, falling to Georgia on Sept. 30. Since 1996, Auburn has appeared on CBS 60 times, going 26-34 in those games.

CBS has carried every Iron Bowl since 2000, with the exceptions of 2003, 2007 and 2014. Auburn is 12-12 all-time in Iron Bowls televised by CBS.

Matthew Wallace | Assistant Sports Editor

Matthew is a senior from Huntsville, Alabama, majoring in journalism. He started with The Plainsman in fall 2021.

Twitter: @mattwallaceAU

Share and discuss “Kickoff time, TV information announced for Iron Bowl” on social media.