Ian Bivona | Sports Writer

Articles

Auburn drops series finale to No. 12 Kentucky

Fielding errors and pitching contributed to Auburn’s 5-1 loss to No. 12 Kentucky on Sunday, as the Wildcats avoided a sweep in Auburn.  “Our defense did not give us an opportunity to win the game," Dean said.

Auburn preparing for 'disruptive' Mississippi State defense

“[The Mississippi State defense does] a lot of different things, especially different from last year,” Nix said. “They were a little bit simpler last year, and you knew what you could expect. We had a good game plan for them going in last year. This year obviously, it’s a lot different with a new coaching staff.”

Auburn unable to stop the run in 31-20 loss to A&M

The Auburn defense couldn’t do much to stop the Texas A&M offense on Saturday, allowing 509 yards of total offense, including 313 on the ground. “We couldn’t stop the run and we couldn’t get off the field,” Malzahn said.

Tigers look forward to Senior Day against Texas A&M

“This senior class is a bunch of special people first of all,” Malzahn said. “They’ve been around here for a long time, and they’re part of our family. It means a lot to try and send those guys out with a victory." 

Auburn in the NFL - Week 8

After a quiet Week 7, several former Tigers showed out and put up strong performances for their respective teams in Week 8 of the NFL season.

Auburn in the NFL - Week 6

Week 6 of the NFL season saw several former Auburn Tigers take the field for their NFL teams, including one record-setting performance by Cam Newton.