Kacie Barrett | Podcast Writer

Email Kacie Barrett | Podcast Writer

Articles

Celebrating the fourth of July around Auburn

Despite falling on a Monday, Auburn students are still finding ways to enjoy Fourth of July celebrations. Many plan to travel home for the holiday, while for those who remain, the City of Auburn and its neighbors are hosting several events.

Page 8 | The Quarterback Question

Callie Stanford comes on to break down A-Day and the quarterback room, then Matthew Wallace analyzes baseball’s win versus Vanderbilt last weekend.

Page 8 | Building a legacy

Auburn equestrian adds a trophy to the case. This week, Callie Stanford gives a summary of last’s SEC Championship and softball’s season thus far.

Page 8 | Pearl: 'Humble and hungry'

This week, Henry Zimmer breaks down what the A&M loss means for basketball and predicts their run in the NCAA tournament.  Kacie Barrett previews the wrapup of gymnastics’ regular season and the beginning of the postseason.

Page 8 | The Nabieva

Baseball season is underway, Suni Lee makes history and men’s basketball falls in Knoxville. This week, members of the Plainsman analyze recent games and look forward to the postseason.

Page 8 | A story of turnovers

Basketball struggles on offense, gymnastics makes history on the road and softball comes out swinging. This week, Noah Griffith dives into men’s basketball’s loss against Florida, then Kacie Barrett updates on the success of softball and gymnastics.

Page 8 | An Everything School

After men’s basketball’s fall to No. 2, members of the Plainsman review the state of men’s basketball and give a sneak peek into tennis and equestrian.

Page 8 | The World of Auburn Twitter

Whether it's in the stands, in the cold or online, Auburn basketball fans support their team. This week, Auburn Twitter personalities Allie Davison and @PabloEscoburner share their experiences building an online community.